2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#154854 - 10/10/07 06:15 PM Microwave oven sizing - need some help quick!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Will a 10.5" dinner plate fit in a compact (.07 cubic foot) microwave? Trying to determine in general if the smaller ones are meant to fit a dinner plate.

Hoping a few of you with smaller microwaves can check for me - looking for a fast answer.

We're doing a little kitchen renovation, and looking to put our microwave oven on a shelf. However, our full size nuke is a little over bearing and we're thinking about scaling down. We only use it for heating leftovers, so our only real requirement is that it can fit one of our dinner plates.

Looking at an Oster OM0781BCF, but can't find any info on turntable size:
Linky

Gonna go to Best Buy tomorrow afternoon to check it out, but it would be good if I could get thumbs up or down when work continues tomorrow morning...

Oh yeah, feedback on that model, if anyone has one, is welcome.

Thanks!!

#154855 - 10/10/07 07:19 PM Re: Microwave oven sizing - need some help quick!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Skip Best Buy, and go to Target, grab a 10" plate off the shelf and pop it in a .7 cubic foot microwave, done laugh

#154856 - 10/10/07 08:45 PM Re: Microwave oven sizing - need some help quick!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Will be doing that tomorrow afternoon - hoping to get feed back tonight...

But i hadn't thought of Target - checked their website and they've got a better selection in stainless steel, and a little more info that leads me to believe our dinner plates will fit... Will check them out when i make the rounds tomorrow.

#154857 - 10/10/07 09:29 PM Re: Microwave oven sizing - need some help quick!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by 05_X:
Will be doing that tomorrow afternoon - hoping to get feed back tonight...

But i hadn't thought of Target - checked their website and they've got a better selection in stainless steel, and a little more info that leads me to believe our dinner plates will fit... Will check them out when i make the rounds tomorrow.
[ThumbsUp]

Moderator:  RedX, RiNkY 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal