Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#178682 - 21/09/04 01:27 PM new badging?
Anonymous
Unregistered

does anybody know if custom badging is available to replace the nissan badges. maybe a circle with an x in it...or at least someone who could make it?

#178683 - 21/09/04 01:57 PM Re: new badging?
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
There is lots of traffic on this site. You can post in one forum and I promise you that someone will see it. No need to post it in multiple forums, plus it is annoying.

Haven't seen "ricer" badging for Xterras myself. You could always be lame and put a "Type R" badge on it!

laugh

#178684 - 21/09/04 07:47 PM Re: new badging?
Anonymous
Unregistered

thanks for the non-reply and nasty comment. real helpful

#178685 - 21/09/04 07:50 PM Re: new badging?
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally posted by X-Man44:
thanks for the non-reply and nasty comment. real helpful
Sorry that I wasn't helpful to you. :rolleyes:
Your comment is really innacurate. I did reply to your question, and I don't believe that it was nasty. Did I attack you personally anywhere in my comment? When you post on a message board (especially the same question in multiple forums), then you are inviting opionons from other people. You are going to be ok, just hang in there.

Check Ebay, they always have crap like that.

#178686 - 21/09/04 08:27 PM Re: new badging?
DaveDatsun Offline

Loc: Sahuarita, AZ
Why not just take the cheezy ornament off.

dave and xtoy - alot of'em are mounted crooked anyway

#178687 - 22/09/04 10:43 AM Re: new badging?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Xman,
Welcome to the wonderful world of Xterraownersclubwehaveasmartassrudecommentforeveryone.com. If you ever post again, after you hit that post reply button, drop your drawers, turn around, grab your ankles, and put your butt against the monitor. It won't take someone long to pop you in the can. Some seem to live for that on here and troll posts like sharks waiting to put their unhelpful two cents in. Just my opinion and experience. frown

#178688 - 23/09/04 09:52 PM Re: new badging?
Anonymous
Unregistered

i'll forget the negativity since everyone made up for it. i'll check e-bay and not do multiple posting of same topics anymore. thanks

#178689 - 25/09/04 12:55 PM Re: new badging?
ChuckH Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
I'll put another vote in to just remove it. You know it's an Xterra don't you? laugh I took mine off a long time ago because I don't need the reminder and mine was one of the ones slapped on by a blind drunk guy.

#178690 - 25/09/04 12:59 PM Re: new badging?
Anonymous
Unregistered

spend your money of suspension upgrades instead of worhtless badges..Just mah 2 cents

#178691 - 25/09/04 01:14 PM Re: new badging?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by LOSSisBack:

Welcome to the wonderful world of Xterraownersclubwehaveasmartassrudecommentforeveryone.com. frown

that pretty much says it all!

#178692 - 25/09/04 01:16 PM Re: new badging?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by X-Man44:
does anybody know if custom badging is available to replace the nissan badges. maybe a circle with an x in it...or at least someone who could make it?
I don't have an answer for you,but it's a good question IMO,and I also think that a replacement badge for the rear door like a circle with an X in it is a cool idea! smile

#178693 - 25/09/04 01:44 PM Re: new badging?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveDatsun:
Why not just take the cheezy ornament off.

dave and xtoy - alot of'em are mounted crooked anyway
how are those on there anyway the one on our back hatch is hanging loose on one side ive been scared to just rip it off

#178694 - 25/09/04 08:50 PM Re: new badging?
Anonymous
Unregistered

If you find out let me know. I don't like any markings on mine ( I like them clean shaven wink ) I think there may be holes behind them though.

#178695 - 25/09/04 09:38 PM Re: new badging?
ChuckH Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
No holes, just stuck on with tape. Take some dental floss or fishing line and a hairdryer to get them off! laugh

#178696 - 29/09/04 12:22 AM Re: new badging?
Anonymous
Unregistered

it seems we have some support for new badging here. maybe we could have a xterra club badge custom made if we get enough orders. rovers, mg's, and every other british car I know of has car clubs and they have custom badges made. We should have one made for this car/truck club. Something with an offroad dakkar rally feel to it.Any ideas people?

#178697 - 29/09/04 05:09 AM Re: new badging?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I kind of like the idea of a badge but I think you'd have a hard time putting... [Finger] on a badge. It seems to be the defacto forum smilie.

#178698 - 03/10/04 10:33 AM Re: new badging?
Anonymous
Unregistered

i also cast my vote for the debadged look. Looks so much more clean... And no one is not gonna know it's an X anyway... The hump on the hatch and the bump in the roof says it all.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal