Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#174071 - 25/04/07 10:43 AM bad dog!! pissed on seat.
Anonymous
Unregistered

so the dog decided that he wanted to claim the passanger seat as his so he appropiately did so in his own way. whats the best way to clean the seat?

#174072 - 25/04/07 11:09 AM Re: bad dog!! pissed on seat.
GrayHam Offline

Blot up any excess liquid, with a paper towel.

Go to a pet store, and get some enzyme-based unrine cleaner. The people at the store can be more specific about what you should get.

A couple weeks ago, one of my cats sprayed a suede jacket of mine.
After calming down, I took the jacket into the garage. I thought it was destroyed.

I used "PetZyme" cleaner. After blotting off excess urine, I soaked the areas that were pissed on. Soaked em! Waited a couple days for it to dry, and checked the jacket. Hmmm. Okay, but I can still smell it.

Soaked the areas again. Let 'em dry for a couple days.

Can't smell a thing. Can't see a thing. Add in a little Febreze, and it'll be good as new.

The cleanser strongly urges you to soak the affected area, drench it in cleanser. Then wait until it dries before making a judgment on whether it works. Then do it again if need be.

#174073 - 25/04/07 11:41 AM Re: bad dog!! pissed on seat.
Anonymous
Unregistered

ok, thanks. yea, im still trying to calm down. thanks for the help. on my way to the store now

#174074 - 25/04/07 09:59 PM Re: bad dog!! pissed on seat.
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
Step 1) Use a mixture of Tide and water to clean the bloodstains off of everything from where you ripped the dog to shreds

Step 2) Clean up the pee

#174075 - 27/04/07 10:04 PM Re: bad dog!! pissed on seat.
Anonymous
Unregistered

This is more for the house then the car but if the dog continues to pee then after cleaning the area wipe it with some white vinegar to get rid of the urine smell. If the dog can still smell it then it will continue to go there and remark its territory.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal