Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#178397 - 30/03/06 06:43 PM Paintless Dent Removal is a Miracle! I'm a Believer!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Murphy's Law, right before I'm getting ready to sell my black beauty, I have an encounter with someone's sidemirror
right into my fender!! It was my stupid fault parking in such a tight space. I felt like a freakin idiot! [Crybaby]

Well, I had heard about paintless dent removal, but this dent looked nasty and deep, but I found a place called
Beach Cities Paintless Dent Removal online, and the website had the owner, Jeff Magill, featured to be on the
OverHaulin' show on TLC, so I figure this guy's got to be good.

I took it in on my lunch hour today, and even he said it was pretty deep, and the way it happened, it's like a
dent within a dent, and he would give it his best shot, but the paint would probably chip.

I said go for it, and I gotta tell you guys, this man is a Master of his craft! Look at the pictures! No chipping,
and it looks beautiful. If you really, really had to get down to eye level, and knew what you were looking for,
then maybe you could tell by the smallest hairline, but man, I was impressed! And Jeff did it in under an hour
during the lunch hour, for $175..good as new. If you or anyone is ever in need of the most professional
dent removal in Southern Cali, check out his website, or see for yourself in my pics, or on TLC April 4th!
Look for my FS sign -- I gotta give up the X for a pickup for home improvement projects. [Uh Oh !]

Beach Cities PDR in Huntington Beach, CA - owner/founder Jeff Magill

#178398 - 30/03/06 07:46 PM Re: Paintless Dent Removal is a Miracle! I'm a Believer!
Anonymous
Unregistered

wow.. looks very impressive... smile

try making the pictures smaller... :rolleyes:

#178399 - 30/03/06 08:08 PM Re: Paintless Dent Removal is a Miracle! I'm a Believer!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by edstorm:
wow.. looks very impressive... smile

try making the pictures smaller... :rolleyes:
Thanks! Sorry about that...are they small enough now? :p

#178400 - 30/03/06 08:40 PM Re: Paintless Dent Removal is a Miracle! I'm a Believer!
Anonymous
Unregistered

nope, smaller please smile

#178401 - 30/03/06 09:43 PM Re: Paintless Dent Removal is a Miracle! I'm a Believer!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
nope, smaller please smile
Man! you guys are hard to please! [Too much XOC]

I thought itd be easier to see the dent details on bigger pics. anyway, i hope you enjoy them. [Wave]

#178402 - 30/03/06 11:48 PM Re: Paintless Dent Removal is a Miracle! I'm a Believer!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yea, it's amazing what they can fix w/ paintless dent removal. I got a decent size dent in the driver side door during a trail run.

Luckily, my friend owns a paintless dent removal company. I haven't taken an "after" photo yet, but will take one tomorrow. Here's the before photo:

Before (dent in center of photograph)

#178403 - 31/03/06 03:03 AM Re: Paintless Dent Removal is a Miracle! I'm a Believer!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Man, that is quite impressive. laugh

#178404 - 31/03/06 08:28 AM Re: Paintless Dent Removal is a Miracle! I'm a Believer!
Anonymous
Unregistered

better smile thanks
and damn that is amazing!

#178405 - 17/04/06 03:31 PM Re: Paintless Dent Removal is a Miracle! I'm a Believer!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I will agree on painteless, i had 3 removed for $50, and while not as good as yours, they still got the majority of it out...only i could point out where it was still not perfect

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal