I know, I know, sort of a stupid question, and one that has been covered to death. The thing is, I've never polished my truck. I've always used the car wash concentrate (actually the Turtle Shell concentrate with the wax already in), followed by a wax (if not using the concentrate with wax already in). My truck gets clean, no doubt, but there's no shine when using the concentrate with the wax. So I've decided to wax after using the concentrate regardless of it having the wax already in it or not. Confused yet? Here's my question...what about polish? I mean, doesn't wax get the X shiny and protect it? Does using polish make that big of a difference in the appearance? If so, I don't even know when to use the polish since I've never used it before on any of my vehicles in the past. Do I wash the X with concentrate, then apply polish like I would the wax, then rub off the polish and apply wax? Sounds like a lot of work. Guess it's worth it if it makes that much difference. Also, I learned the hard way not to get wax on any of the panels or plastic, but is polish the same way? Do I need to keep it only on the paint?
Sorry for sounding ignorant regarding the subject. I've just always kept the inside of my X cleaner than the out.