Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#654442 - 04/03/04 10:25 PM Removing the Headliner
Buckshot Offline

Loc: Georgia
I am planning on running a CB antenna cable from the front to the rear cargo window on the drivers side. I will need to partially remove the headliner to install the cable. I am just curious if anyone has had experience removing their headliner and replacing it without any permanent damage?

Cheers

#654443 - 04/03/04 10:30 PM Re: Removing the Headliner
Aero Steve Offline

Loc: Land of OZ - Home of the Jayha...
I just pulled loose the plastic trim on the sides and tucked my cabling up over the headliner. I never had to pull the headliner completely out. I've got CB and Sirius antenna wires on the passenger side and a GPS antenna wire on the driver side.

#654444 - 04/03/04 10:32 PM Re: Removing the Headliner
ChuckH Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
I don't recommend removing the headliner at all, and the good news is you shouldn't have to. I don't remember exactly how they all come off, but you should be able to remove or pull back the trim all along and just kinda push the antenna cable in under the headliner at the edge. I went down the right side with my XM wires and that's all I did.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal