Hi to all! Long time lurker, first time poster here. Can't tell you how much I have learned here from everyone.

I need to get a copy of the Nissan Technical Bulletin NTB00012, and was hoping someone could give me a copy. This bulletin regards 2000 Xterra's built after Oct. 6, 1999 not having an EGR valve.

I recently took my 2000 Xterra to the local inspection station and was failed for "missing EGR valve." As I have done all of the maintenance on my Xterra myself in the last 5 years, I knew: 1) I didn't remove it 2) it didn't fall off and 3) No one stole it! I argued with the two "mechanics" for a while, but got nowhere.

I went home and did a little research online. I first seached this site, but found nothing. I found a brief summary of the bulletin at the NIssan website, but would like to get an actual copy of the entire thing. I emailed Nissan but have heard nothing back, and am also waiting on a call back from the service dept. of my local Nissan dealership. In the meantime, I thought someone on this board might be able to help.

Thanks guys.