Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 162 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#195611 - 23/07/06 07:20 PM fuel tracker / analysis
Anonymous
Unregistered

I didnt quite know where to post this. i thought about preformance but it didnt quite go there as its sort of a diagnostic tool / maintenance tracker. a brief summary is that its used mainly to track your fuel purchases giving you total fuel purchased, avg fuel purchased, mpg avg (total but can easily show individual), avg price per gallon and a timeline based graphical representation of everything cept MPG (maybe an addon?). also on another sheet i have preset up a schedualed maintenance tracker that could come in handy when checking things out for a maintenance history. maybe i should add an unschedualed maintenance page? i digress. there's also a metric conversion page that takes inputs from the imperial page. its handy if you like seeing your numbers in metric, but its based on imperial inputs. fear not my metric friends, just delete this page & rename & relabel the headers & such. the graph & automatic calculations will still work on the imperial page. anyways. one of the parousers of the XOC has kindly hosted the file here so that you all may enjoy it. below are pictures of my personal one. i also have considerably more sheets but i also plan on using it for the length of my auto loan & possibly from then on.

#195612 - 23/07/06 08:18 PM Re: fuel tracker / analysis
Anonymous
Unregistered

oh & BTW, if you want an individual tank analysis of MPG you can use the formula "=(D2-D3)/A2" (minus the quotes) in another column (say F maybe?). as you progress you can apply the formula to the next cells by drag dropping. it also wont work untill you have the next tank of fuel to figure out the mileage difference.

#195613 - 24/07/06 06:23 PM Re: fuel tracker / analysis
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good work [ThumbsUp] . 5 trucks for you

Moderator:  johngraves2 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal