Hey everybody,
The time to go back to school has come, so I'm selling my 2005 Nissan Xterra, Off Road package, 4WD with 45k miles. Asking $19k obo. The paint and body are in great condition as it's always been garaged since I've owned it and It has never been in an accident. I just replaced the tires with General Grabber AT2 all terrains. They've been getting great reviews on Tire Rack and they worked great for me in the snow and dirt. They only have about 3k miles on them and look brand new. I bought the truck last year from a dealer and then moved to Colorado. Now that I'm back in TX and going back to school, I no longer need a 4WD and I want a cheaper vehicle. I've performed every necessary maintenance and have all the records since I've owned it. It has ~45k miles on it and the interior still looks brand new. There is one very small blemish on the corner of the dash from the first owner. It has the Nissan factory CD player with AM/FM radio, fold flat front passenger seat, and Xterra rubber floor mats from Nissan. It also has the tow package. It has been a great truck, but I need the extra money for school. Call me at 817-403-5650 or reply to this ad to come by and check it out. It's located in Dallas, TX.
Thanks,
Adam