For Sale or Trade 2002 4X4 Xterra SE Supercharged. 89,000 miles

Unmolested!!! The only after-market items added to my truck were Remote start, Carbon Fiber Dash, video system(currently disconnected, will give all of the parts) and front windows tinted to match the rest.

Equipped as follows; 3.3L SuperCharged V6, Automatic, 4X4, 6disc in dash, Pop-up sunroof, Brush and grill, running boards, trailer tow kit, tail light grills, Fog lights, 17" Rims.

My X has been well maintained (only Mobil 1), but still needs some loving. Recently I replaced the entire exhaust including both cats, replaced rear brakes and drums, replaced shocks as well as front bearings. Still needs some loving...It needs a U joint and will probably need rear bearings.

I would like $8,900 for the truck, but I am reasonable, so if you are interested let me know what you think. Also I am looking to replace it with a 2004 or newer Acura TSX or TL. I would be willing to trade and add some cash with my truck to make that deal happen.

Please call or text me at 631.786.6355, Dave I am located in Smithtown, NY 11787 (Long Island)

Edited by dcdeep (17/02/10 12:48 PM)