Awww…touch a nerve? This should be a place for information and speculation, since any hard specifications do not exist yet. The vehicle is not finialized, not even approved.
I know you are not one of them Shadows, Rupaul think them Mac Divas, sissy boys, from that bouncing pic, how about the lower bouncing hugs, got any pics on that, serious triple rolling, with almost infinite Jiggle, find some.

The Xterra II will be soon dethrone as top rough dawg, it will be complete out tech, out manuever and out design by an Alien Super Crawler, it will be able to climb Mount Yamacuchie, Mount Everbreast and any Peak you can throw at it and that`s even without a driver.

Okay, Go! Hurry and go get you a Smoothie, so to prevent you from going into Stuck oversensory Brain long burn.

Vote with your dollars. Xterra main drawback is its excessive size and weight, kind of like a clumsy elephant tripping and crushing over some rough terrain. Probably why the nimbler Jeep is more popular for serious off-roaders. Once again, I am excited about the IDEA OF THE NEW Xterra II, and THE APPEARENCE OF IT'S OFF-ROAD CAPABILITIES, but am realistic about the possibility of being disappointed. I'm not defending it, because I don't know any more than what I see, and what I know of Nissan products. I'm countering your bold statements made about a vehicle's design and mechanics, while it's still basically under wraps. getting you all juicy in the shorts over the xterra. I'm pointing out flaws in your logic, is all. I'm also perfectly calm in this discussion, so there's no need for me to "chill." I really don't care what you think, because you are of a different mind-set. I don't really care how tall it is, as long as it has great ground clearance, which it appears to have, If it looks cool, plenty of head room, tough looks, excellent off-road ability, room for at least 5, utility, and better gas mileage than it's bigger heavy brothers.

In summary if you have the money and have been thinking about buying a new Freed Independent Traction SUV. the Jeep Grand Red Indian, the General 3 eat gas, or Landys III , for the sake of its version of traction control and fanciness but haven't cost you like Nissan then buy the Xterra II. what's not but there is a generation of guys who have secretaries who answer the phone, Soccer moms that play referee, garden boys who mow the lawn and in the same vein just wants to put foot to get through the mud without bothering too much about the mechanics and will call in a chopper to airlift it out if it dies - then enjoy it.

copyrighted, don`t attempt to steal, you will be vaporized.