Not all motorcycles. I have a respect for the big hogs going up and down the highway, nuthin' but highway in front of you, wind in your face bike.

I also admire motocross racing. Always have. Crazy as hell, but it's something awesome to do.

What I don't like it punk-ass kids riding crotch rockets. I hate the way they ride them. I hate the sound coming from them. I hate the way they expect to get preferential treatment by other motorists, but yet don't feel like the laws apply to them.

Yesterday, I am driving back from Myrtle Beach on Highway 74 west in Union County, North Carolina. Divided highway with a 45 mph speed limit, in between tons of red lights and a TON of tight, slow traffic. 6 bikes, you know the kind, come be-boppin' up between traffic, cutting in and out of lanes in a very haphazard manner. Not a one of these riders is more than 20 years old or so, and apparantly have nothing to live for. So, after all the ear and nerve splitting tactics they call "driving" and the god damn noise that I am still hearing this morning, they get on about their merry way down the highway, after we get through the tiny town of Monroe.

Well, traffic is moving along just fine, until we all come around a bend and see two of these guys just parked in the middle of the damn highway, everybody driving cars has to immediately slow down to stop, so they can get off their bikes and pick up a couple of articles that one of the riders had dropped behind him. The other four bikes had gone on ahead...I made a point to beep the horn as traffic moved around these fuckin' numbskulls. The whole world having to come to a stop in the middle of the highway so these guys don't have to circle back or stop on the side of the road and wait till traffic clears to go out and pick up the items.

This ass-clown rides back by me and honks and threatens me to get out of my truck. I gladly take him up on his offer. But, as the round-a-bout is fixing to commence, my fuckin' wife starts dragging my ass back to the truck. She got her ass chewed on the rest of the way back home, and she chewed on mine some too.

Then, the fucker pulls over about 2 miles up the road with his buddies, and they are waiting for me. This time, I had no choice but to drive by.

Rest assured, if I am by myself, one of two things would have happened. Number one, this guy gets the best of me, and his cronies probably pitch in to fuck me up real good. Or, his buddies don't pitch in, and he gets his fuckin' ass pounded into the god damn ground. And his helmet gets stuck in his ass for good measure.

Either way, I wasn't going to win. Leave it up to your fuckin' wife to get in the way of a little "citizen justice".

I know I ain't the law or traffic enforcement. But I don't stop in the middle of the open road with traffic behind me, so I won't be "inconvenienced".

Argue with me about whether I was right or wrong, but I believe I was right. I hate fucking motorcycles. And the god damn idiot kids that drive them.