2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#252778 - 28/11/03 04:14 PM Various pics...
Marmatt Offline

Loc: Jericho, VT
First off, a huge thanks to Superjens, I did quite a bit of scanning, naming, and resizing today, and uploaded the lot to Jens's server. You Rock!
All photos are 640x480 reduced scans of 35mm printed film. Camera was a Pentax IQZoom 70, film was mostly Kodak Gold 200... so nothing special...
Enjoy,
-Matt

First week of ownership... summer of '02

Breakneck in Sturbridge, MA into CT, '02. If anyone is familiar with the area, no I didn't even try to get around the lake.

My buddy's Jeep and my X. He's running 33" TSL Radials (I think) under 4 inches of lift... makes my X jealous.

My buddy's Explorer with 5" SL, 3" BL, and 35"s, STUCK in Swanton, VT. I gave him a yank back in reverse and he was free... I somehow made it through first without a problem.

I dunno, i just liked it... a different perspective...

More pictures to come soon... various backpacking trips and some sunset shots maybe...

As a teaser...
Because I see my X as a means to an ends, getting outside to enjoy the mountains, here's me on Jay Peak in northern VT last month... yeah it was chilly...

Ok, that's all for now...
P.S. Sorry about the black borders, something my computer did with resizing the images... not sure how to get around 'em.

*edited to add*
heres the link for one of my favorite shots, I forgot to resize it, so I'm not going to post the huge version...
My X at Rescue.

#252779 - 28/11/03 04:49 PM Re: Various pics...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Great pics and once again an X kicks a Ford's butt!!!! If it wasn't your friend and you weren't in the rescue business, I would have left him. [LOL]

#252780 - 28/11/03 04:55 PM Re: Various pics...
Marmatt Offline

Loc: Jericho, VT
More like I was really lucky... and he was in 2WD, trying to kick more mud up on his truck...
That's his daily driver... his project is a decomissioned Jeep on dana 60's with 38" tires.
-Matt

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal