Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 90 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#238271 - 19/02/04 07:41 PM new sliders
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
Got them today. I would bore you with pictures of them but we have all seen pictures of Xterra's with sliders. Instead I decided to take pictures of my help. It really takes two people to get them into place.

"Dad quit taking pictures and screw the bolts in my arms are tired"

He reminds me of the kid in Big daddy with Adam Sandler when the kid dresses up as Scuba Steve boots and all.

#238272 - 19/02/04 07:55 PM Re: new sliders
ChuckH Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
I need a little helper like that for reaching into tight spots! hey, he might be good for changing that 6th spark plug! laugh

#238273 - 19/02/04 08:00 PM Re: new sliders
BluRdgX Offline

Loc: Virginia's Blue Ridge Mountain...
Priceless!

BRX

#238274 - 20/02/04 06:17 AM Re: new sliders
RI Xterra Offline

Loc: Rhode Island
Quote:
Originally posted by ChuckH:
I need a little helper like that for reaching into tight spots! hey, he might be good for changing that 6th spark plug! laugh
Yeah no doubt..

Is he for hire? wink laugh

#238275 - 20/02/04 06:19 AM Re: new sliders
Paul H Offline

LOL sure he likes smores pop tarts and the wiggles. Anything Thomas the Train is cool also.

#238276 - 20/02/04 07:03 AM Re: new sliders
Steel_City_X Offline

Loc: Pueblo, CO
Paul,

Glad to see that you have help around the truck. My 12 year old is already claiming the Xterra as his truck when he gets to drive.

Ah, the phases of children....(boys)
Barney, Thomas the Tank, Fire Trucks, Action figures, PS2, Girls......

I have some fond memories of being a small child of living on Lake Decatur and later visitng my grand parents who lived next door. About 6 houses downstream of the Williams (sp) Street Bridge. Back in those days, we watched Bonzo on WGN. I also remember everytime we came back to Decatur the aroma of the soy bean processing.

Todd
First Xterra IFS or SAS up Moab Rim...#2 up Mt. Blanca.
African Adventure pictures....
http://homepage.mac.com/ahlenius/

#238277 - 20/02/04 08:31 AM Re: new sliders
Anonymous
Unregistered

oops. looks like he made a puddle.

#238278 - 20/02/04 09:20 AM Re: new sliders
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Steel_City_X:
[q]Paul,

Glad to see that you have help around the truck. My 12 year old is already claiming the Xterra as his truck when he gets to drive.

Barney, Thomas the Tank, Fire Trucks, Action figures, PS2, Girls, Xterra, Girls & Xterra...

I have some fond memories of being a small child of living on Lake Decatur and later visitng my grand parents who lived next door. About 6 houses downstream of the Williams (sp) Street Bridge. Back in those days, we watched Bonzo on WGN. I also remember everytime we came back to Decatur the aroma of the soy bean processing.

Todd[/q]
laugh

#238279 - 20/02/04 09:38 AM Re: new sliders
gmaxis Offline

Loc: America's Finest city
Future mechanic?

#238280 - 20/02/04 10:05 AM Re: new sliders
Paul H Offline

Quote:
Paul,

Todd
I grew up closer to St. Mary's but still on the lake. It is Bozo not Bonzo laugh

Now that I live in Mt. Zion I do not miss the smell. But as soon as I go into Decatur it is like eewwww.

#238281 - 21/02/04 10:37 PM Re: new sliders
johnnyx Offline
J

Loc: Scottsdale, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by Paul Hartwig:
Quote:
[b]Paul,

Todd
I grew up closer to St. Mary's but still on the lake. It is Bozo not Bonzo laugh

Now that I live in Mt. Zion I do not miss the smell. But as soon as I go into Decatur it is like eewwww.[/b]
and it's "Thomas the Train"!! wink

Can I just say the little one was cranky today and the only thing that made her happy was watching Barney - about 12 times. I now hate anything purple. laugh

#238282 - 22/02/04 02:22 AM Re: new sliders
Paul H Offline

Actually it is Thomas the Tank as he is a tank engine. But it is referred to as both most of the time.

Fuck I know to much about this

#238283 - 22/02/04 07:37 AM Re: new sliders
DocNo Offline

Loc: NoVA
Priceless pictures smile

I have to catch myself - when reading the index of todays topics and I see "sliders" I sometimes think of that TV show of the same name :rolleyes:

#238284 - 22/02/04 08:08 AM Re: new sliders
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Ah...WGN. The only things I really think of are Harry Carey and...

5-8-8-2-300.....Empiiiiiiiirrrre.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#238285 - 22/02/04 11:15 PM Re: new sliders
OffroadX Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD
Yup, and have you seen Empire's new ads lately? They're national now, with the same number and jingle...

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal