Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#246939 - 18/09/05 04:45 PM First UNYX run pics...
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
OK...not alot of great pics here...concentrated more on video this time and got lots in the quarry play area...and it was tough taking pics on this run as the group was so large I don't think many people wanted to get out and take pics and hold others up...regardless...it was a GREAT time...good trails, great people, beautiful country...Like ECXC...if you didn't make it...you missed out...About 25 trucks give or take a couple were there...Mostly X's but a couple Pathy's, two Wranglers, a Taco, and a couple Fronty's...Oh, and one poor, pathetic 2wd Dodge Ram...bout 35 people ended up at Dagger's after the run for the food, beer, fire, and friends...I'll try and edit and put it up in the next day or two...First rule about fight club?? And what color hair does that guy have in Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy?? (sorry insider jokes....)

other pics from the run here:
UNYX run pics at bottom of this page...

#246940 - 18/09/05 07:27 PM Re: First UNYX run pics...
xterra3202 Offline

Loc: Georgia
Very nice. We went out today hopefully some pics will pop up. Ivan tested out his SAS!!!! Wow. Looks like you all had fun.

Tim

Thomas Jefferson

#246941 - 18/09/05 08:46 PM Re: First UNYX run pics...
Anonymous
Unregistered

it was a GREAT time, had a blast and scott was a GREAT host, cant thank him enough, like dan said, if you didnt make it, you missed out, oh and Dan dont forget, that dodge ram 4x2 was locked wink lol

#246942 - 19/09/05 03:10 AM Re: First UNYX run pics...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Nice pics, Dan.

It was a fantastic time with great people. If you missed it, come next year. We plan on an annual event.

Guys and gals, thanks for making UNYX's first outing a huge success.

DON'T DRIVE LIKE DENNIS! laugh

#246943 - 19/09/05 06:59 AM Re: First UNYX run pics...
RI Xterra Offline

Loc: Rhode Island
Great time I had of course...

Kewl pics Dan. [ThumbsUp]

#246944 - 19/09/05 08:14 AM Re: First UNYX run pics...
Anonymous
Unregistered

It was a great time indeed!

We also shocked the pants off Scott's local dealership by all rolling in there unannounced in the morning. All the employees there seem to really dig it.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal