2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#234240 - 26/11/07 11:35 AM Alabama vs. Auburn Pregame Warmup
Anonymous
Unregistered

Before the Iron Bowl on Saturday, me and a buddy in his XJ decided we'd do a little pregame festivities before we started in on the beer drinking and football. I had the only camera so I had to settle for poser pics only.

Here's the before...

That night...

This side got it pretty good...

Finally got to run my spots...

Had so much fun I had to go back today and do it all again...

On "the point" of the Tennessee River

A little beachcombing...

Not quite as sloppy as I would have liked to have gotten it but I wasn't ready to start bombing my X through the mudholes just yet. And yes I'm getting rid of the brushguard... saving for my Shrock right now. It came with it when I bought it and it's already wired for my lights so until then... the damage multiplier stays.

#234241 - 26/11/07 11:40 AM Re: Alabama vs. Auburn Pregame Warmup
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think you should get rid of the brushguard :rolleyes: ....haha, just yanking your chain. Good stuff [ThumbsUp]

#234242 - 26/11/07 12:08 PM Re: Alabama vs. Auburn Pregame Warmup
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah I'm really wanting to lose that thing. I wish it wasn't one piece so I could at least take off the "fairy wings" and just leave it as a bull-bar until I do replace it.

Hmmm.... I've seen a few pics of X's with their aux. lights mounted to the factory bumper. Is the bumper strong enough to be a good platform or would it need reinforcing? If I can find some sucker to buy it I'll take it off and mount my lights to the factory bumper.

#234243 - 26/11/07 01:27 PM Re: Alabama vs. Auburn Pregame Warmup
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was just going to suggest pulling out the side-cutter and just cutting the "fairy-wings" off, but if you have plans to sell your bush-bar I guess that would be a waste of time.

#234244 - 26/11/07 03:47 PM Re: Alabama vs. Auburn Pregame Warmup
Anonymous
Unregistered

Drake look at my profile picture..works for me!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal