Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 90 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#285341 - 25/01/04 03:06 AM Afetrmarket Wheels
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've been looking for some aftermarket wheels that will stick out from under the fenders a little more. I'm thinking about the American Racing Diamond Backs. They seem to resemble the supercharged wheels a little. I currently have the stock 02 4 spokes with the 265/70r16's. Does anyone have any recommendations or pics that might be helpful?

P.S. I was also wondering about a little bigger tire and how it would effect my speedo.

Thanks in advance for any info.

#285342 - 25/01/04 04:26 AM Re: Afetrmarket Wheels
Ramness Offline

Loc: Snellville, GA (Atlanta)
You know, I'm not sure but I heard a rumor that we have a forum here called "Tires, Wheels and Brakes" and I'd bet if you were to find this ever-elusive forum that you maybe, just maybe, might be able to find the answer to your own question.

Garfield 2011 Red Brick Pro-4X
Radio Flyer 2005 Code Red Altima SE-R Sold
MagellanX 2003 Molten Lava SE 4x4 Sold
TabascoX 2001 Salsa XE 4x4 Sold

#285343 - 25/01/04 05:51 AM Re: Afetrmarket Wheels
Anonymous
Unregistered

Mrcln1,
I have 5 supercharger wheels and tires for sale if you think you might like them. The are in good shape and the tires have 17,000 miles on them. Let me know if your interested.

#285344 - 25/01/04 11:47 AM Re: Afetrmarket Wheels
Anonymous
Unregistered

I put a set of American Racing pythons on my Xterra. They look really good. You have to watch out for the dicks at American Racing though. The center cap logos started peeling off like a month after i got them. They said that they would only cover the cost if it had happened within 2 weeks of purchase. So needless to say I like the wheels, I just wouldn't recommend anyone buying anything from them. They are also complete assholes when you call them up. So I gave those pricks $500 for really shitty service and an even crappier warranty. They will never see any of mine, my family or friend's money ever again. I have a few pics of the python's on my x if you still want to go with those pricks. Shoot me an e-mail and I'll send them to ya. firefighter_019@hotmail.com

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal