2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#280150 - 13/05/04 01:08 PM stupid simple question
Anonymous
Unregistered

I went in to the dealership to refinance my 01 x and they are trying to get me to get a new x for what i am paying now. my question is.. will the 01's wheels fit on a 04?? I just got new tires on it and i like the wheels better so i wanna keep them.

I tried to search for the answer on here but i was not able to find it.

Thanx

#280151 - 13/05/04 01:20 PM Re: stupid simple question
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes, they will.

If you like your current wheels/tires, you should just replace them with a junkyard X, pathy, frontier or hardbody set before you trade. Then you can save your wheelset for off road and use the stock for on road.

just my $.02

#280152 - 13/05/04 01:52 PM Re: stupid simple question
ChuckH Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
Sounds like something I would do! Go into the dealer to try and reduce your payment and end up buying a new vehicle! Like the time I was going to get rid of my 1 year old Honda Civic Coupe and buy an old Subaru and ended up buying an Audi 90 quattro! :rolleyes: [LOL] Could say I should have never driven it, but in the end it wasn't such a bad move afterall! laugh

#280153 - 13/05/04 03:47 PM Re: stupid simple question
josebalado Offline

Loc: Oviedo, FL
Why would you go to the dealer to get your car refinanced? you might want to try going to a bank for that. Also since they are offering you the same or lower payments your proboly having to pay the same payments for 60-72 more months. And if you just keep what you have it will be YOURS, not the banks before you would have ever paid of the new one. Plus you most likely have negative equity on your currant one so your basically throwing money away. If it ain't broke why replace it?
why does everyone hate spammers so much, with the spam i've received i have been able to: get that PHD I have always wanted, get an enormous penis, get prescription drugs without that pesky prescription, have a russian AND japanese bride, and ive also just invested in this awesome African business! And thats just this week!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal