2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#285122 - 20/03/06 07:41 PM tire warrenty ?
Anonymous
Unregistered

ok guys i have a question about my bfg mt's.
i purchased 5 mud terrains from a local shop here called affordable, 2 or more have chunks missign under them, i was in 4 wheel parts today with an unrelated question and i mentioned that they were chunking and they said somethign to the extent of bfg's never chunk you should have them checked. Of course i was not in my car, its beign painted(see vandalism). So they could not confirm, but should bfg cover this. What should i do, or is this normal. I havnt been driving aggressively, very conservative especially for me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thank you Mackie

#285123 - 20/03/06 08:00 PM Re: tire warrenty ?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Althought my BFGs are ATs but I've seen a few chunks torn outa them. They are not big and they do not compromise the intergrity of the time. I've wheeled them quite a bit and I've used them on the road as well. I got around 24,000 on my tires, though. (Hardly any wear is showing! Highly recommend.)

Have you wheeled them?

EDITED TO ADD:

There's warranty with every new tire that's sold. I'm sure you're not gonna find anything like a 40,000 mile warranty on a mud terrain tire, but if you're concerned then take you truck to the place you got tires and have them look at it.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal