I did a search and have spent a while reading all the results, but wanted more clarification.

I am getting new tires next week and am going with 32x11.5x15 MT's. I want to put these on my stock rims, even though they are recommended to go on an 8-10" rim.

I know many of you have put this size on your stock rims, but have ANY of you noticed ANY adverse effects at all from this? Are there ANY problems that I might encounter from this combination?

I also have access to a set of AWC 15x8 rims from a friend who had them on his X running 31x10.5x15 tires. They were rubbing the edges of his wheel wells instead of stuffing, causing damage to the plastic trim. I have a 3" suspension lift - would this be enough to let the tires stuff instead of rubing the edge of the wells? I'm not sure of the BS and offset of the rims yet, but I do know that with his 31's they were sticking out about 1" past the edge of the wheel wells.

Appreciate any feedback...

EDITED TO ADD:

I'm 99.9% sure that the rims are AWC Daytona's (in black) (#5058060) with the following specs:
- BS: 3 3/4
- OFFSET: -19
- BOLT CIRCLE: 6 - 5.5
Member: Toronto Area Rover Club (TARC)
Home Page: XterraXcursions