Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#300088 - 11/03/04 06:04 PM HELP! Installing brake controller now and need to know which wire
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm currently installing a Sentinel brake controller so that I can leave tomorrow for the Dunes. Problem I'm having is that the instructions tell me that the red stoplight wire needs to be connected on the cold side of the brake pedal stoplight switch - down the line from the switch. When I look under the dash, I've got 2 switches at the brake pedal. One has a brown/red and a red/black wire and the other switch has a (think this is right) blue/white and green/white(?). So which wire do I splice into?? Anybody with a brake controller installed if you could run out and look above your brake pedal to see which wire its tied into I'd appreciate it. Either that or if anyone has a wiring diagram for an 03 and could look it up. According to the ghetto diagram that came in the instructions, it should be a wire coming from the switch and going to ground.

#300089 - 12/03/04 02:49 AM Re: HELP! Installing brake controller now and need to know which wire
Anonymous
Unregistered

Nevermind I figured it out...it was the brown wire

Moderator:  Adam, fastdrmr, Gonzo-2, Smith 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal