Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#80581 - 26/02/04 06:06 AM weathertech window
XChosen Offline

Loc: Mustang, OK
I just purchased these http://www.weathertech.com/store/vehsear...opt_choice_id=0

I installed them no problem but I'm noticing a problem raising the windows. The window kind of binds up a little and is off center. I can tell because I had the front windows tinted to match the back set. I have a clear part on the back side. When the window goes up if I push back a little the window seats back to normal. Anyone else having this problem? I love the window deflectors but I don't want to tear up the motor or screw up my tint.

on a similiar note I have the nissan rubber floor mats. I was wondering if anyone has painted them with krylon? The floor mats are great but they look like they are used.

#80582 - 26/02/04 06:17 AM Re: weathertech window
Rickster43 Offline

Loc: San Antonio,Texas
I got the weathertechs on my X and I don't have any problems what you are experiencing...when you installed them..did you open and close the windows repeatly as the instructions tell you to so the visors could settle in....

"The Universe without Music would be Madness"...

#80583 - 26/02/04 06:22 AM Re: weathertech window
XChosen Offline

Loc: Mustang, OK
Yes I have on both sides. The things are really simple to install I shouldn't have done it wrong. I installed them on Saturday. Could it be dirt and crud along the window edges?

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal