2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 110 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#90162 - 17/12/04 04:02 PM Rear Cargo Protection
Anonymous
Unregistered

http://www.truckperformance.com/products/?searchtype=67d&sortorder=DAAAA&productcategory=Floor+Mats+%26+Cargo+Area+Protection&category=Interior&sf1=NISSAN&sf2=2000&sf3=Xterra&sf4=F loor+Mats+-+Vehicle+Specific&sf5=Cargo+Logic+Cargo+Area+Protection

what do you guys think of that one, I am debating between that one and the husky liner for the rear. In the front i currently have the husky liner floormats. Has anyone used one of these mats?

#90163 - 17/12/04 04:57 PM Re: Rear Cargo Protection
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've got the Nissan cargo protector and I think its the best one available. The Husky Liner is nice too, but the Nissan one covers the backs of the seats (and tops of the headrests) and the carpet area along the sides where the wheel-well is. Basically the the whole back area is covered up.

One of my big concerns was protecting the area from my muddy dogs, and the full coverage of the Nissan mat is a HUGE advantage for that application. It was a no-brainer for me.

Check eBay, xterraparts, or your dealership for prices (I got mine cheap on eBay).

#90164 - 17/12/04 11:41 PM Re: Rear Cargo Protection
Anonymous
Unregistered

link was bad.... I fixed it for you =)

click me =)

Oh.... I say get the husky, I had the nissan one its nice but have heard many great things about the Husky.

#90165 - 19/12/04 06:37 AM Re: Rear Cargo Protection
Anonymous
Unregistered

From the look of the two, Nissan and Husky, I would rather have the Nissan. Especially, the fact that the Nissan can cover the back and top of the rear seat! Great for keeping dog fur out of your vehicle.

#90166 - 19/12/04 07:23 AM Re: Rear Cargo Protection
xterraintx Offline

Loc: Eddy, TX..
Actually I use both. As stated the Nissan one covers the seats and such which is good for a lot of reasons like my dog(s)and wet gear.

However, it's not real tuff. So I have the Husky liner too. That way I can toss tool boxes and such in and not destroy the Nissan one. The Husky is better for muddy stuff and wet items.

Look at your uses and decide... either are good but both are better if you get out and use them.

You can't beat the Husky mats up front either smile

#90167 - 19/12/04 08:22 AM Re: Rear Cargo Protection
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
I have the Nissan cargo protector with the adjustable cubby holes in it. It holds tons of shit, I highly recommend it. You do end up losing some of your flat storage space, but it is easily taken out. I just lift it out with all of my gear in it.

#90168 - 19/12/04 08:27 AM Re: Rear Cargo Protection
Lightning Offline

Loc: High Point, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by Lincoln:
I have the Nissan cargo protector with the adjustable cubby holes in it. It holds tons of shit, I highly recommend it. You do end up losing some of your flat storage space, but it is easily taken out. I just lift it out with all of my gear in it.
I believe he means he has the Nissan Cargo "Organizer" which is made of a thick rubber with raised sides. I've got one too. It's much more durable than the cargo protector. comes with dividers for the front half of the mat so you can keep things from sliding. Works really well. Can be taken out and hosed down. You do end up losing a couple inches of floor space around the outsides, but it's a good mat. Definately waterproof unless you make cuts in it to get to your cargo tie downs.

Edited to add that it's about $115 at the dealer.

#90169 - 19/12/04 01:32 PM Re: Rear Cargo Protection
Anonymous
Unregistered

anyone have any pics of a rear husky liner?

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal