Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 234 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#90245 - 08/04/05 06:27 AM how come everyone?
Anonymous
Unregistered

How come every shop wants to Low Ball you somehow... I go to one place they charge you to much for the product.. I call other place they have cheaper product prices but install prices are insane... I just want my lights put on.

#90246 - 08/04/05 06:42 AM Re: how come everyone?
Anonymous
Unregistered

are you wanting to add driving or fog lights?

it's very simple to do (bumper mounted or whatever). and tons of folks here have done some terrific mods from adding rows of lights to the top of their truck to folks like ramness have enough lights to scare villagers.

#90247 - 08/04/05 06:48 AM Re: how come everyone?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am facing the dilemma. I want to add fog lights to my 2004 Xterra XE. I have found the ones I want to add, but I am a bit intimidated by putting them on myself. I was thinking of having a shop do it for me, but if they want to charge an arm and a leg I think I will give it a try myself first. The forum members have been very helpful in sending me information, so maybe it wont be too bad. Let me know what you decide to do!!

#90248 - 08/04/05 09:04 AM Re: how come everyone?
superjens Offline

Loc: North Vancouver
Quote:
Originally posted by Keynes:
I am facing the dilemma. I want to add fog lights to my 2004 Xterra XE. I have found the ones I want to add, but I am a bit intimidated by putting them on myself. I was thinking of having a shop do it for me, but if they want to charge an arm and a leg I think I will give it a try myself first. The forum members have been very helpful in sending me information, so maybe it wont be too bad. Let me know what you decide to do!!
Definitely try to do them yourself, it's very easy. Just plan ahead, think twice about each step, and try it out. What's the worst that can happen?

#90249 - 08/04/05 09:45 AM Re: how come everyone?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dude, if you want to drive down here, I'll help ya.

it's approx 2 1/2 hours, and I work for Dew and Doritos.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal