Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 137 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#52993 - 21/04/05 07:44 PM fender flares
Anonymous
Unregistered

the only option for the fender flares (Direct Bolt On)is to buy the whole fiberglass panel. i saw a rig with bushwackers for a cherokee modded to work with the x, anyone know what mods would bave to be done to make this work?

Has anyone tried going to bushwacker and asking them to make a set of flares, kinda like the pathfinder club did with the aussi locker? i have been reading (and tend to agree) that as a club, we have lots of power to sway the direction of the after market... just a thought... considering that this may be a way to put larger tires on a truck, sans body lift (Just for rubbing issues, not actual wheel travel). well that my .02 worth... hope to get others worth, possible opninons worth more?!?!?

#52994 - 21/04/05 07:50 PM Re: fender flares
Anonymous
Unregistered

I talked to bushwacker they said they would add my request to thier list. The more request they get the better off we are to get a true flare built.

Conatact Bushwacker Here

#52995 - 21/04/05 08:37 PM Re: fender flares
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
i saw a rig with bushwackers for a cherokee modded to work with the x,
smile Where? Got pics? I've been in touch w/ Bushwacker too for a few months now. I'd love to get a black 2-3" bolt on flare for my truck. I run a steady campaign of product development inquiries for the Xterras by them, and Auburn Gear for an ECTED laugh .

#52996 - 22/04/05 08:21 AM Re: fender flares
Anonymous
Unregistered

I sent bush wacker a message using you link. maybe if we can get more people to do that, chances will be much increased as to possibly getting them in the process of being built.

I found the pic of the x with the fender flares on in on xterrafirma.com. its so nice looking, its currently my background [Smoking] laugh

#52997 - 22/04/05 05:17 PM Re: fender flares
Anonymous
Unregistered

I also contacted Bushwacker and pled with them to make a flare for the X. They already make a flare for the Pathfinder and the Frontier... so why not the X?! The X is far more likely to see off-road modifications and use than a Pathfinder! What's up with that?!

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal