Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#58839 - 15/01/06 06:56 PM Thanks........
Anonymous
Unregistered

Damn thanks guys for busting my bubble !! confused Like I said my X had a brush guard and the tail light covers on it already. I saw it on the lot and thought to myself " Damn that is a nice F'ing truck !! It has a bunch of aftermarket shit on it already and everything . " To my suprise I found this web site AFTER I bought it !! lol Oh well it is there and if I plan on doing any serious off roading it will come off. I have already told the wife that I , sorry we , need to save $400 for some sliders. She thinks I am nuts when I explain the advantages of them !! lol Oh well women , what can you do with them. I will have htem withen a few months I hope .

Oh by the way if you know anyone who wants to contribute to my sliders and new bumper fund I would be more than happy to unload my nice new brush guard and stock step rails at a nice price !! lol!! :rolleyes:

#58840 - 15/01/06 07:04 PM Re: Thanks........
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
thanks guys
smile
Quote:
I saw it on the lot and thought to myself " Damn that is a nice F'ing truck !! It has a bunch of aftermarket shit on it already and everything . "
It's cool. I fell in love with my X on the lot and it had a brushguard and whatnot. It did look great, just wasn't good for offroading. You can still go offroad and get to know the trucks cllearances and corners. Better to totally understand what you've got before you start making things different..
Then-

Now-

#58841 - 15/01/06 07:05 PM Re: Thanks........
Anonymous
Unregistered

This thread does not belong in this forum, BTW.

#58842 - 16/01/06 02:10 AM Re: Thanks........
Anonymous
Unregistered

I actually thought I was replying to the other brush guard post but guess I hit the wrong button. Please feel free to move it to where ever it belongs.

#58843 - 16/01/06 04:12 AM Re: Thanks........
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
Chill-

Most, when possible, take of the stuff that breaks before breaking it, and its nice and shiny still...and sell it (E-bay, etc...), and use the money to buy the stuff they REALLY want.

IE: Take off steps, sell the steps, buy sliders, etc.

laugh

The rest wheel the stuff that breaks, break it, throw it in the garbage, and then buy sliders, etc.

laugh

You get to be in the first group.

[Smoking]

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal