Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 162 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#73166 - 24/03/06 05:22 PM who wants to donate me a bottom end?
Anonymous
Unregistered

i'll take a block, short block, rods, anything. i'll be willing to build a strong bottom end for someone for the cost of parts if they will supply me with parts for my own. i'm wanting to bullet proof my bottom end for more boost, more timing, etc. i'm just short on cash, and long on determination. i'd build a motor for any of you, but i'd want to build my own first, and work out the kinks. i have someone who may be able to program our ecu's, if you were wondering that. thanks ahead of time. terry.

#73167 - 24/03/06 07:46 PM Re: who wants to donate me a bottom end?
OffroadX Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD
The VG33E block can take a lot more than you think. What do you have in mind as far as power?
Should have no problem with 400+.
Regarding the SOHC VG30 block, the pistons and rings start to go first. Rods are good for 600, and the crank can handle nearly 1000 if you replace the main bolts w/ ARP studs (bolts stretch around 600).

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

#73168 - 25/03/06 08:19 AM Re: who wants to donate me a bottom end?
Anonymous
Unregistered

first of all, i need a way to make the power.
supercharger-check
fuel control-not check
timing control-not check

i would like to build a forged bottom end, before i go expirimenting. power figure? faster than it is now.

#73169 - 25/03/06 08:19 AM Re: who wants to donate me a bottom end?
Anonymous
Unregistered

and please, not holier than thou "shouldn't have gotten an xterra if you wanted fast"

#73170 - 26/03/06 08:29 PM Re: who wants to donate me a bottom end?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well... I know this chick named "Sally" who seems willing to donate her "bottom end" to nearly anyone, but ah.... nevermind.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal