Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#71585 - 03/08/06 03:05 PM Relay Switch
Anonymous
Unregistered

Can anyone tell me what the fuel pump relay looks like? I'm told it's under the dash above the parking break but nothing stands out to me. Thanks for the help guys/gals.

#71586 - 03/08/06 03:34 PM Re: Relay Switch
Anonymous
Unregistered

Don't know if it varied from year to year, but I ordered one from Xterraparts to have in my spares kit and it looked like a regular relay (little bigger than 1" or so square) but it was blue. Since it was to be a spare, I never crawled in there to see if it (visually) was an exact match.

You may want to consider going online to the Nissan Web site, pay for a one-day subscription to get access to the service manual for your year and download the info. The chapters save as pdf files and will have the info you need to work on your X. That will tell you exactly where to look.

Hope this helps.

#71587 - 03/08/06 03:57 PM Re: Relay Switch
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks Bobby B. It does help.

#71588 - 03/08/06 05:01 PM Re: Relay Switch
Anonymous
Unregistered

Does anyone have a picture of exactly where it resides under there, or have the ability to take one and e-mail it to me? monoceros04@yahoo.com. I looked under there and I see a blue one with some wires running into it. Don't see another one. It just above the break to the right. (if I were facing the windshield driving) Thanks guys.

#71589 - 11/08/06 11:18 AM Re: Relay Switch
Anonymous
Unregistered

There's a number of relevant pages in the FSM that might help. Did you ever get this figured out or do you need the info still?

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal