Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#75294 - 13/04/07 09:41 PM Front end.
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was wondering. The 07 xterra looks great and has some amazing improvments since the 04 which is what i have. This is all hipothetical but could someone take off the front end of the 07 and put on the grill and lights from the 04. That is the only problem i have had since the 05 was made. The light and the v shape look bad IMO. It would be a nice modification far down the rode if someone ever changed years and has the same opinion. Just wanted to ask if it was possible.
Thanks

#75295 - 14/04/07 06:59 PM Re: Front end.
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
I don't think any of the dimensions would line up...so, off hand, it LOOKS like it would not work at all.

That said, you could go to a body shop, and tell them you want them to make your '04 grill look like the '05 grill....and let them customize it for you.

Or if you're handy in that way...you do it.

The hood and fender lines are not interchangeable though....so its the V and so forth you're trying to SIMULATE, rather than transplant.

laugh

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal