Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 232 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#315831 - 05/03/04 08:21 AM Wisconsin Weather
Excelagator Offline

Loc: Wisconsin...The show me how to...
It is going to be 60 degrees today, then dropping to 23 and snow tonight. What The F$#@! I am done with winter. Sorry, a little cabin fever there.

Dan

#315832 - 05/03/04 09:14 AM Re: Wisconsin Weather
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Well, stop your bitching because we got dumped on last night! wink I now have a super long and wide driveway at my new place up in Wausau, and it sucked ass shoveling it. Time to go buy a snowblower! Anybody have any suggestions?

#315833 - 05/03/04 10:29 AM Re: Wisconsin Weather
Guido Offline

Loc: Albertville, MN
I have a Craftsman, now is the best time to buy, as they are getting rid of winter stuff to get ready for lawn mowers and such, that is what we did and got a great deal.

Mine looks like this (few yrs older), except mine has tracks instead of wheels (never but one with tracks, more moving parts to break!) Other than a bad Carb. and something needed adjustment on the tracks (covered under warranty---they even came to my house to fix it), I haven't had any problems with it.

We got nailed with snow too, I'm hoping to use up the gas tonight so I can get ready to store it. Hopefully my neighbor doesn't plow me out before I get home!

#315834 - 06/03/04 08:56 AM Re: Wisconsin Weather
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, We didn't get any sonw, but the 50+ mph winds and the shitty rain contributed to our temperature dropping from 60 to about 38 in a matter of about 2 hours.....Midwest weather SUCKS!!!

#315835 - 06/03/04 05:23 PM Re: Wisconsin Weather
maximusdelirious Offline

Loc: Lake Mills, WI
HAH! we were just missed. I watch the news of minneapolis. I would have shot myself had we gotten that much snow. Worst part is lakes are still frozen.

#315836 - 07/03/04 10:20 AM Re: Wisconsin Weather
Anonymous
Unregistered

I havn't seen the sun in over a week. LETS GO SPRING ...WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!!?? laugh

#315837 - 08/03/04 06:44 AM Re: Wisconsin Weather
Excelagator Offline

Loc: Wisconsin...The show me how to...
Yes Nellie, I whining like a little bitch! laugh I tend to huntle in my garage on project(s) during the winter and the first sign of good weather I start whining! [Crybaby]

I was quite funny this weekend seeing people outdoors this weekend. Devon and I were driving back home to see a Montero stuck in a field of frozen muck with a tow truck trying to pull him out. Another note meet "a person" that was ice fishing this week Needless to say, he told how went through the ice. [LOL]

Dan

#315838 - 08/03/04 07:47 AM Re: Wisconsin Weather
Lincoln Offline

We got dumped on again yesterday also!

#315839 - 08/03/04 07:56 AM Re: Wisconsin Weather
Mapman Offline

Loc: Crystal Lake, IL
Yea well some of us have our heads explode with sinus problems when the weather takes such a drastic change. I had my nose replaced with a faucet and have been popping sinus medacine like it's candy for the last 6 days! Aw hell, I can't complain too much because in two weeks from today I'll be in Maui soaking up the sun and warm weather! [Finger]

http://midwestxterraowners.com/

#315840 - 08/03/04 09:18 AM Re: Wisconsin Weather
Lincoln Offline

My wife and I also got sick, sinus infections. For some reason, I get sick everytime I move. Have fun on vacation....lots of jealousy here!

#315841 - 08/03/04 10:57 AM Re: Wisconsin Weather
maximusdelirious Offline

Loc: Lake Mills, WI
Quote:
Originally posted by EAP:
Yea well some of us have our heads explode with sinus problems when the weather takes such a drastic change. I had my nose replaced with a faucet and have been popping sinus medacine like it's candy for the last 6 days! Aw hell, I can't complain too much because in two weeks from today I'll be in Maui soaking up the sun and warm weather! [Finger]
Ditto.......sinus medicine wasnt helping though, even have perscription stuff. Dry as a bone as of Staurday though.

Moderator:  Mapman 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal