2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#316493 - 23/05/04 03:51 PM MXG 2004
maximusdelirious Offline

Loc: Lake Mills, WI
:yap: Ok try this again first post deleted itself. :angry: I made it home in record time.

Well this years MXG finally came and went. Thanks everyone that came out. We had 15 of 20 trucks show up and only X's. I hope everyone had a good time and enjoyed the driving. We made a big impression on the locals. KOA has offered to donate a truck full of wood next year, so long as he doesnt have to bundle it, and the big firepit centrally located to make it easy for us to get together. There were 2 slight damages, bent step rail mounts, and one major paint scrape. SteveW won the award for damage for that. Duggie won the bling bling award, so appropriate, for the most stuck. He needed two Xterras linked to pull him up and out of the gully. Pinoy was 2nd same gully. Dana thanks for the help on the Xterra killer. wink Mapman won the dirtiest X when the radiator overheated due to mud encaketion. Thanks Lady Jane for all the stuff. TCDesigns fiance/wife has relatives in town and when she was out she was asked by four different people in four seperate parts of town, it's not very big mind you, if she saw the X's and where we were staying, and what we were doing in town. Had some gauckers. This morning leaving I stopped at McD's and the kid taking the money said "Wow! I like your car, where did you find all the mud." It's a truck! Get the hose. Then all the counter kids came to look at it saying, "that's.....is.....awwwwwwwwwesome!" LOL The Koa people thought we went to frog lake where all the locals go and a couple people asked where we found all the mud. Might help get a sponsor from up there.

SoOoooooooooooooooooo Given the success this year there and the nice campground(hot showers), I think we are going to have it there again next year and check out frog lake, I would like to hold it at the end of June. It SHOULD be hot and everyone can bring the families, there is a pool for the kids and a river for kayaking and canoe for anyone that wants and that way the guys can go driving and the wives can go shop in Bayfield. Everyone gets included and everyone is happy. :clap: Again thanks to everyone that helped out see you on the boards.

Atendees: Chris- Max, Dan- Gator(Kids), Doug- Duggie(Friend Sean), Brandon- Xtalath(wife), Matt- WesternBrewer, Tim- TCDesigns(fiance and dog), Deepak- Metsallica(wife), Pete- Hawk(fiance), Carlton, Steve- SteveW(wife), Stuart- Grand Forks Xterra, Joe- Pinoy, Dana- leadminer, Eric- Mapman(formerly EAP), and 02seXTERRA. Hope I didn't miss anyone. See ya on the boards check the photo section and the website under xcursions for all the pics.

#316494 - 02/06/04 12:04 PM Re: MXG 2004
hattrik21 Offline

Loc: Lewisville, Texas
Will there be a MXG 2005? If so I may have to try and make it.
www.TheNewX.org
It is in Men that we must place our hope.

#316495 - 02/06/04 12:25 PM Re: MXG 2004
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
There will be a MXG 2005, it is in the planning stages right now. Check either Maximus's website or the MXO website for info.

Moderator:  Mapman 

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal