I received this information from the land cruiser club that I did the trip to cloudcroft with. They are all great people who are helpfull and love to have a good time wheeling. This trip would be for this weekend and I am definitely going. They asked me to forward this to the group to see if anyone else would like to come along for the day trip or for camping. The terrain will be wet so 4x4 only but a stock 4 wheel drive xterra should have no problems. As you can see if you are not into camping you can head back at the end of the first day from socorro. I hope some of yall decide to come along. Just let me know if you are interested.

We are planning a trip to Monticello Canyon May 3-4. Some people are planning to only do a day trip others are planning on camping out.
Its an easy trip but with about 65 water crossings depending on the water run off a very cool place.
Those camping will continue on into the Cibola National Forest for the night and continue North in the morning through the woods coming out in Socorro NM and hitting I-25 back home on Sunday.
A fun easy trip to start off the summer camping season with.
Let me know who wants to go.
Kirk

I figured I would let you arizona psychos know too in case you wanted to join in.