Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 137 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#330040 - 08/03/04 10:59 PM south mountain xcursion
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was thinking about having a picnic/get together at south mountain some weekend. It would be a great way to get to know everyone and some good photo op's with the X's over looking the valley.

#330041 - 09/03/04 04:39 PM Re: south mountain xcursion
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Jayhawk (if that's your real name wink ... We have a monthly meeting and at least one X-venture when we all go wheelin' and campin'. Feel free to attend the next meeting (won't cost you anything) and see if we're your bag. The south mtn. ideas good for pics and dinner at LOS DOS MOLINOS on central and dobbins too. Come by the next meeting and introduce yourself [Smoking] Daniel S (Capt. Clutch)

#330042 - 10/03/04 06:29 AM Re: south mountain xcursion
Yellow Gecko Offline

Loc: Glendale,AZ
I like this Idea of meeting at a spot with a nice view and then going out for some food. How does that idea sound to everyone else? What better place to have a meeting than in our natural invironment "off pavement" everyone would have to bring some chairs though.

#330043 - 10/03/04 08:35 AM Re: south mountain xcursion
TremorX Offline

Loc: Waycross, GA
The only issue about that is that the park closes at 9:00pm.. just something to consider.

#330044 - 10/03/04 04:04 PM Re: south mountain xcursion
Anonymous
Unregistered

We could meet at the top of the mtn for pics at sunset, than drop down the hill for dinner and margarita for the meeting. The place gets packed though so I'd have to pull a string w/ my connection there. wink Prolly outside on the patio as it gets very noisy inside on fridays..
LOS DOS MOLINOS Some like it HOT eek

PS-Jayhawk, AZXC is a club with dues and after guidelines are met(attend a meeting and 1 X-venture), you can be voted in, if you want to be, and proudly display our club sign rightfully so under your name. Until then, well, really nothing... :rolleyes:

#330045 - 11/03/04 11:43 AM Re: south mountain xcursion
Anonymous
Unregistered

Are you guys going to make this short trip the March meeting? Thats what it sounds like but just wanted to double check. [Wave]

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal