2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#325841 - 15/07/05 12:00 AM Best Price for an '05 Xterra ?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi,

I am looking to buy a new one. Also considering a Certified Pre-owned.

Any comments on the choice of getting a pre-owned one in terms of Cost/Benefit?

Also has anyone lately bought a 2005 S model in Phoenix Area? What are the best prices you could get?

How much should the license and doc fee be in AZ? Where can I check?

Thanks for your time,
HK.

#325842 - 15/07/05 12:01 AM Re: Best Price for an '05 Xterra ?
Anonymous
Unregistered

How much off-invoice can I expect?

I want to basically judge my space for negotiation.

Thanks in advance,
HK

#325843 - 15/07/05 12:21 AM Re: Best Price for an '05 Xterra ?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Since I am currently working at a Nissan Dealership locally I will first tell you to try to deal with fleet or internet sales if you can and if you want to see an invoice (fleet will show it to you). Second if you are thinking of keeping this vehicle for 4 years or less don't purchase extended warranties and all that other garbage they try to get you to buy in finance. Gap insurance is all you need if you aren't planning on keeping it past ~2009.

Invoice for a new S 4X4 manual is ~$21,700 (+ around $580 for destination charges)(MSRP will say about $22,300+ $580 destination) but that is with no other options really. Once you throw in options (like tow package, etc) and shipping and destination charges you are looking at more like $25,000. Invoice for an automatic is ~$22,4xx plus destination. MSRP on the window will be closer to $23,7XX plus the destination and all that automate, pinstripe shit charges they throw in you will probably be looking at $26,XXX.

As for the certified pre-owned it has some sort of warranty. But make sure they print you a carfax with it so you can see if there are any blemishes on the vehicles record. Xterras don't last long in the used car lots, at least not at the dealership I am working at but if you do find one make them meet your final price. Don't tell them what you want your monthly payments to be, tell them what the final cost you want to be is. Just so they don't try to get you into a 7-8 year financing. Good Luck.

**EDIT: Also if you aren't busy Friday night at around 7pm stop buy Nissan of Scottsdale on McDowell and meet some Xterra owners and see their experiences at local places.

OH YEAH---Welcome [Wave]

#325844 - 15/07/05 02:30 PM Re: Best Price for an '05 Xterra ?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello,

I have a friend that has his own Company here in Arizona. He can get you any car. Financing is usually done through your local bank. I have bought my car, Mom's car, Brother's car and will be buying another vehicle through him. No BS in and out in about an 1hour. He gives you his out the door price broken down to the penny and the dealer cost broken down to the penny for you to compare. I will send you the info to your email.

#325845 - 15/07/05 02:41 PM Re: Best Price for an '05 Xterra ?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Tried email but your address has been filtered. I PM'd you.

Good Luck on your next vehicle.

#325846 - 17/07/05 09:29 PM Re: Best Price for an '05 Xterra ?
Anonymous
Unregistered

good info Gbizzle

#325847 - 17/07/05 11:41 PM Re: Best Price for an '05 Xterra ?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks people.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal