2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#324194 - 18/08/05 04:52 AM roof basket cargo net, AZXC members Only
Anonymous
Unregistered

I still have the roof basket cargo net available if anyone is interested in it, as well as a set of excellent condition carpet OEM floor mats, both the front and the back. I have an overhead map light console ( the OEM one that has been modified to hold 3 toggle switches and a left side rear bumperette. also I have 2@ 31x10.50r15 BFG All Terrains with about 60% tread left on them and 1@ 265/70r15 General Grabber that never touched the ground available. I also have have a stock steering system available also cant tell you if the center link is worth using but might make a good core for someone ordering a SLR steering kit.

#324195 - 18/08/05 07:36 AM Re: roof basket cargo net, AZXC members Only
Accasbel Offline

Loc: Chanhassen, MN USA
I see you're unloading all your Nissan stuff, trying to make some coin to purchase Silverado accessories?

#324196 - 18/08/05 07:49 PM Re: roof basket cargo net, AZXC members Only
Anonymous
Unregistered

Mike, when did all this take place? Ya know, the whole selling of the Xterra and the buying of the H3... How do you like it? Why did you sell the X?

#324197 - 18/08/05 09:42 PM Re: roof basket cargo net, AZXC members Only
Anonymous
Unregistered

No Silverado accessories in my future. I had been just looking at them, then on my birthday we went in and they made me a excellent 14K trade in offer then with my military discount and a few other incentives I decided to pull the trigger and made the deal. It rides great gets better gas mileage (20mpg) than my X did and has a electronic rear locker and OEM stock 33" tires. Had it off road a few times so far and have been very impressed with the clearance and the approach and departure angles. It has the same clearance my X had but without a lift. It is a little more plush than I was used to but I am adapting to it. So far So good. Sliders are on order(no word on them yet) and I am going to replace one of the factory skid plates but that will be in time. I want to get out more with all you still although everytime an event has been planned the past few months I have had Military duty. September seems to be no exception. but I will have most the rest of the month off and intend to do some trips out to the trails.

#324198 - 18/08/05 09:55 PM Re: roof basket cargo net, AZXC members Only
Anonymous
Unregistered

I also have a couple of XOC stickers available too. Only $50.00 bucks a piece or I will sell them on Ebay to the highest Bidder [Finger]

Just Kidding they are free to who ever wants them, preferably someone who doen't already have one. I think I have have two left. laugh

I cant believe no one is snagging up the BFG's yet.

#324199 - 18/08/05 10:10 PM Re: roof basket cargo net, AZXC members Only
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'll take a sticker from you mike. It has kinda been the same for me with events and runs as well. Plus, it's kinda hard to get up to the Phoenix area at times. Would love to wheel with ya sometime soon though Mike, even if you have an H3 [Wave] . Consider coming down to Tucson. I think everyone should consider coming down to Tucson laugh [ThumbsUp] .

#324200 - 19/08/05 08:36 PM Re: roof basket cargo net, AZXC members Only
Anonymous
Unregistered

How much for the mats, are they gray??

#324201 - 19/08/05 10:30 PM Re: roof basket cargo net, AZXC members Only
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes the mats are the OEM grey carpet mats with the Xterra logo on the drivers side mat. Was asking $50.00 bucks for the whole set but make me an offer Im reasonable. smile

#324202 - 02/09/05 08:53 PM Re: roof basket cargo net, AZXC members Only
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well better late than never. Congrats Adam on the 05. This does make my set of Sliders available still if someone is interested.

#324203 - 03/09/05 07:59 AM Re: roof basket cargo net, AZXC members Only
Anonymous
Unregistered

Mike you have a PM

#324204 - 03/09/05 08:16 AM Re: roof basket cargo net, AZXC members Only
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey there Mike, if you have an XOC sticker left I'll take it. Congrats on the H3 purchase. Looks nice.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal