2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#322845 - 28/05/06 07:58 PM Just got in..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Jessica, Preston, Shoki, and I left Saturday morning from Moab. Preston had my new D44 on a receiver-hitch basket ( laugh ) and we parted ways between Blanding and Bluff, he continued on his way home. She and I turned out onto the road for Hovenweep, and got there in time to walk the two mile loop around all the magnificent ruins. We made camp and enjoyed a great dinner and some quiet time after a hectic, hilarious, and fun filled week of wheeling w/ great friends from all across America. Out to offload the truck now, and prolly crash early.. Tomorrow will be spent catching up on pics and info, then a nice BBQ [drink] Mark/Shannon, Ty/Brenda, and of course Preston, thanks again for a great time and if y'all ever need housemates, we'd like to be the first to volunteer. It was really a great time [ThumbsUp]
[Wave]

#322846 - 28/05/06 11:56 PM Re: Just got in..
XterrAZ Offline

Loc: Anthem, Arizona
Hey Dan. Was that you I saw on southbound I17 around Anthem on Sunday around 6pm? Looked like your truck but I was going the other way so couldn't tell.

#322847 - 29/05/06 12:43 AM Re: Just got in..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good to hear you made it back in one peice. I got in saturday night around 9:30 after stopping in payson for a hour to have dinner with some family. Holy Crap was it windy!! I didn't die down until i got into Heber, AZ! I got about 11/12 mpg all the way to payson.

Oh and the axle just keeps getting lower and lower. The receiver hitch is definaly bending! eek But it got the job done. smile

What if i told you that you can't have your axle back and that i'm just about to put in a order for the sas?!? [Finger] haha j/k. We can figure something out as for when to pick it up. What is your work schedule like?

You'll probably have to put a rush on the SAS if your truck gets anyworse than it was the last time i saw it before we left! :p

Thanks again to everyone for the awesome trip. Couldn't of asked for a better goneMOAB experience!

Manah Manah!!

#322848 - 31/05/06 06:27 PM Re: Just got in..
Anonymous
Unregistered

Preston, I think I saw you sometime this week pulling a trailer going down Hayden. I just got all moved in at camelback and hayden.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal