Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 98 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#325265 - 16/08/06 01:55 PM Finally, got my X !
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi Guys,

I posted on the noob board, but I wanted to thank you all the help and tips you provided me when i was looking for her. My new X, was truly mine as of today.

Hopefully, I'll meet you guys soon for an event, as soon as I have her in hand, 'cause she is quite, well... capricious wink

I live in the NE valley, working in N Scottsdale, so I'll think about going Peoria Nissan or the next meeting.

Cheers
Philippe aka XTbird

#325266 - 16/08/06 02:45 PM Re: Finally, got my X !
Anonymous
Unregistered

Awesome! Lookin' forward to helping you get your X dirty! When you're ready give us a holler! [ThumbsUp]

#325267 - 17/08/06 02:02 PM Re: Finally, got my X !
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah, some of us actually live in scottsdale, so there's a good chance you'll see me boppin around if you are ever in the area. Can't really miss me!

#325268 - 17/08/06 08:18 PM Re: Finally, got my X !
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Jasonazx:
Yeah, some of us actually live in scottsdale, so there's a good chance you'll see me boppin around if you are ever in the area. Can't really miss me!
Come to think of it, when are you out and about? I practically live across the street from you and never see you? [Huh?]

#325269 - 17/08/06 09:15 PM Re: Finally, got my X !
defibvt Offline

Loc: AZ
Welcome, come to a meeting and one of our Xcursions. I look forward to meeting ya. In fact, I look forward to meeting all the new people. Gotta get out and hit the trails. Tired of wearing my tires out on pavement.

#325270 - 18/08/06 12:19 PM Re: Finally, got my X !
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Chiefbaddog:
Quote:
[b]Yeah, some of us actually live in scottsdale, so there's a good chance you'll see me boppin around if you are ever in the area. Can't really miss me!
Come to think of it, when are you out and about? I practically live across the street from you and never see you? [Huh?] [/b]
I get around....I am just a very sneaky sneaky!

#325271 - 19/08/06 02:31 PM Re: Finally, got my X !
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Chiefbaddog:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Yeah, some of us actually live in scottsdale, so there's a good chance you'll see me boppin around if you are ever in the area. Can't really miss me!
Come to think of it, when are you out and about? I practically live across the street from you and never see you? [Huh?] [/b]
I get around....I am just a very sneaky sneaky![/b]
Don't even ask to see my feet... [Laughing]

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal