Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#322314 - 19/10/06 09:01 PM New Member looking for a couple of add ons...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Whats goingon... Hey, I am looking for a couple of parts for my '03 X... I am going to be doing some semi off roading, I have a SE, but sadly no 4WD. But thats what friends are for. I am looking for a light bar for the top roof rack. I think I would like to attach 4 lights to it. The problem is no one seems to make one, Does anyone know a source of a good light bar. If no, has someone costructed one and also can someone send pics of one that they have to give me an I dea close up of how it looks. I will be more than happy to construct one if necessary.

Second, I need some feedback on a Skid plate for the Oil pan? Again any good manufacturers, I have seen the Shrockworks but don't think that I need to spend 200 bucks on that for the limited use i need... Again anyone have one for a better price or suggestions on that?

#322315 - 19/10/06 10:14 PM Re: New Member looking for a couple of add ons...
NOSUP4U Offline

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
A good place to get a lot of info would be the club meeting tomorrow night. (Friday) You can check out the skidplates first hand and discuss some lightbar options. Most people make their own using extra crossbars.

Mark

#322316 - 20/10/06 07:27 AM Re: New Member looking for a couple of add ons...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Thanks for the invite, however, I was looking and that drive is ALL the way across town, and don't know if I can make it this week... But for sure will keep it in mind for the future.

Thanks, Matt

#322317 - 20/10/06 09:26 AM Re: New Member looking for a couple of add ons...
NOSUP4U Offline

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
No problem. We generally alternate between a dealership near Frank Lloyd Wright/101 in North Scottsdale, and the west side. I think there has been talk of doing one on the east side also. So anyway, hopefully you can make it out next month then if its closer.

Mark

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal