Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 234 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#328588 - 25/03/07 04:22 PM Pics of Table Mesa Rd Outing
Anonymous
Unregistered

#328589 - 25/03/07 04:28 PM Re: Pics of Table Mesa Rd Outing
Anonymous
Unregistered

Great pics thanks for shareing we all had a blast and no harm done to the members and there rigs laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

#328590 - 25/03/07 04:29 PM Re: Pics of Table Mesa Rd Outing
Anonymous
Unregistered

#328591 - 25/03/07 04:36 PM Re: Pics of Table Mesa Rd Outing
Anonymous
Unregistered

#328592 - 25/03/07 04:39 PM Re: Pics of Table Mesa Rd Outing
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey guys (onix, t-ray, cono, karlover007...ithink & pluvo) Had an awesome time wheeling with ya would have had more pics up but my camera took a duece there for a while. Adam, cant wait for the vidzzzz!

Wish I had one of these....

#328593 - 25/03/07 04:57 PM Re: Pics of Table Mesa Rd Outing
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'll try to get my pics up tonite. Thanks again everybody, had a blast!

#328594 - 25/03/07 07:07 PM Re: Pics of Table Mesa Rd Outing
Anonymous
Unregistered

Looks like fun - Will have to get the 4Runner out there when she is ready for the road.

She only needs a few minor fixes - CV Boots up front , an alternator, fresh fluids and some better tires and she'll be ready to play in.

Might need some help from Flawless Fab on a front & rear tube bumper & some sliders eventually smile

#328595 - 25/03/07 10:18 PM Re: Pics of Table Mesa Rd Outing
Anonymous
Unregistered

Conundrum & T-Ray scrabbling up a hill.

Karlover making it look easy.

We never have been good at following directions.

#328596 - 25/03/07 10:22 PM Re: Pics of Table Mesa Rd Outing
Anonymous
Unregistered

A view from the top.

Donuts!

Except Onix has too much damn traction.

T-Ray has some of the Captain in him.

...and this is his ass hanging off the edge. Would've been good practice for the 20-point turn on top of Lion's Back. :-(

Swamp Thing!

She may not be able to reach the pedals, but she sure knows what the horn is for!

#328597 - 26/03/07 05:28 AM Re: Pics of Table Mesa Rd Outing
Anonymous
Unregistered

Great pics guys. Thanks for coming out, it was a fun day. A little bit of eveything - rocks, dirt, mud, hills, off-camber tippyness, sandy washes - good times.

#328598 - 26/03/07 05:57 AM Re: Pics of Table Mesa Rd Outing
Anonymous
Unregistered

OK Here's the VIDEO 100 MB or 20Min on google video

Looks funny going so fast, but I didn't want anyone getting bored while watching it. Enjoy. [Wave]

#328599 - 26/03/07 12:55 PM Re: Pics of Table Mesa Rd Outing
Anonymous
Unregistered

Great Pics!!!

#328600 - 26/03/07 03:38 PM Re: Pics of Table Mesa Rd Outing
Anonymous
Unregistered

Notice the Shrock Skid that did its job!

I took a bad line and whacked it hard enough to put a sizable dent in it. Thanks Jim! laugh

#328601 - 26/03/07 06:37 PM Re: Pics of Table Mesa Rd Outing
Anonymous
Unregistered

Very Nice. Great weekend for it!

#328602 - 26/03/07 06:51 PM Re: Pics of Table Mesa Rd Outing
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Conundrum:
OK Here's the VIDEO 100 MB or 20Min on google video

Looks funny going so fast, but I didn't want anyone getting bored while watching it. Enjoy. [Wave]
thanks for shareing adam and thanks to all that made it i had a blast hope to see some new club members.
Waldo/Onix [Too much XOC] laugh

#328603 - 26/03/07 09:34 PM Re: Pics of Table Mesa Rd Outing
Anonymous
Unregistered

Adam awesome vid! I looked like a little squirrel on crack running up that mountain to take pix!

#328604 - 26/03/07 10:09 PM Re: Pics of Table Mesa Rd Outing
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Flawlessfab:
Adam awesome vid! I looked like a little squirrel on crack running up that mountain to take pix!
Haha!!! I saw that too...Did you read the credits? laugh

#328605 - 26/03/07 10:21 PM Re: Pics of Table Mesa Rd Outing
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow looks like you guys had fun. I wish I would have heard about the trip sooner! But I'm still a noob and would have gotten stuck for sure.

#328606 - 27/03/07 12:03 AM Re: Pics of Table Mesa Rd Outing
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by cyanide28:
Wow looks like you guys had fun. I wish I would have heard about the trip sooner! But I'm still a noob and would have gotten stuck for sure.
I thought the same about myself, but only had trouble with one hill... that's towards the end of the vid. But I did get the wheels up, so points for style!

#328607 - 27/03/07 05:03 AM Re: Pics of Table Mesa Rd Outing
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by karlover007:
Quote:
Originally posted by cyanide28:
[b]Wow looks like you guys had fun. I wish I would have heard about the trip sooner! But I'm still a noob and would have gotten stuck for sure.
I thought the same about myself, but only had trouble with one hill... that's towards the end of the vid. But I did get the wheels up, so points for style![/b]
We all get stuck from time to time. You'll be fine. Come out and play sometime.

#328608 - 27/03/07 05:38 AM Re: Pics of Table Mesa Rd Outing
Anonymous
Unregistered

Definately come to the meeting on th 6th and our next run. we almost always have a stock vehicle out with us and they always do very well. You will be surprised at the capability of a stock Xterra.

Plus the safest (and most fun) way to wheel is with other people that have some experience. Would love to have ya out with us...just be careful you don't catch the nasty bug that is going around...

...THE MOD BUG! It is super expensive to treat and is virtually incurable!

#328609 - 27/03/07 09:17 AM Re: Pics of Table Mesa Rd Outing
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by T-Ray:
Definately come to the meeting on th 6th and our next run. we almost always have a stock vehicle out with us and they always do very well. You will be surprised at the capability of a stock Xterra.

Plus the safest (and most fun) way to wheel is with other people that have some experience. Would love to have ya out with us...just be careful you don't catch the nasty bug that is going around...

...THE MOD BUG! It is super expensive to treat and is virtually incurable!
NOW they tell me about the MOD BUG, once I already started figuring out how long I am willing to go without lunches...

#328610 - 27/03/07 11:40 AM Re: Pics of Table Mesa Rd Outing
Anonymous
Unregistered

Here's my video via Google (27 mins, 100 mb) . There was some loss of quality during the upload/comversion, but at least it's not double speed. [LOL]

My first real outing was the coves at Saguaro Lake, no lift, old tires & I did fine. I was absolutely amazed at what my X & I we're capable of. [ThumbsUp]

#328611 - 30/03/07 10:10 PM Re: Pics of Table Mesa Rd Outing
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by pluvo:
Here's my video via Google (27 mins, 100 mb) . There was some loss of quality during the upload/comversion, but at least it's not double speed. [LOL]

My first real outing was the coves at Saguaro Lake, no lift, old tires & I did fine. I was absolutely amazed at what my X & I we're capable of. [ThumbsUp]
I am still amazed I even dared trying to get on that last hill..

By the way, do you happen to have that poser picture where I was showing off? I will post my pictures soon too.

#328612 - 30/03/07 10:55 PM Re: Pics of Table Mesa Rd Outing
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yes I do. I can email them to you or I'll have my notebook at the meeting & can put them on a flash drive for you.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal