2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#327195 - 23/10/07 12:09 AM Meeting on Nov 2nd 7:30 @ Pinnacle Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

Where is the meeting going to be held on November 2nd? I still need to pay my dues (I was narrowly voted in at Adam's house in September).

ETA - Meeting Time and Location. Thanks Tim!

#327196 - 23/10/07 07:02 AM Re: Meeting on Nov 2nd 7:30 @ Pinnacle Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sad to say it. I cannot be the Pres or a Member any more due to the fact I will no longer own an X in the immediate future.

I've been mulling this over for the last couple of days. It's very strange to me, since this forum and our Club has been the routine that I've known for the last several years.

I had no idea how profoundly affected I am by this until I tried to watch Xtreme4X4 this weekend. I couldn't do it. frown

Tim, you've got to take the riens, I'm sorry.

#327197 - 23/10/07 07:52 AM Re: Meeting on Nov 2nd 7:30 @ Pinnacle Nissan
MadManX Offline

Loc: Maricopa, AZ
Well I'm no "official" member. But I would hate to see you go Adam. Next time I pass though the toy section I'll try and find you a model Xterra smile ... I didn't read anything in the rules about it having to be a "real" X smile

And back on topic. I still haven't made enough meetings to even become "official" yet. So... When and where?

-MadManX
- "Fully Shrocked" by ShrockWorks
- Ramsey 9000UT Winch w/ Synthetic Cable
2007 Red NISMO Frontier
- ShrockWorks Full Underside Armor
- ShrockWorks "Modified" Rock Sliders

#327198 - 23/10/07 07:57 AM Re: Meeting on Nov 2nd 7:30 @ Pinnacle Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by MadManX:
Well I'm no "official" member. But I would hate to see you go Adam. Next time I pass though the toy section I'll try and find you a model Xterra smile ... I didn't read anything in the rules about it having to be a "real" X smile

And back on topic. I still haven't made enough meetings to even become "official" yet. So... When and where?

-MadManX
MeetingS! If you've been to 1 meeting and 1 excursion you can be voted in.

You've been a good friend Adam over the last few years, you dare not keep in touch over something silly like not having an X anymore!

#327199 - 23/10/07 08:45 AM Re: Meeting on Nov 2nd 7:30 @ Pinnacle Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

Adam, don't let the fire die out. there's always an open seat man.

#327200 - 23/10/07 08:58 AM Re: Meeting on Nov 2nd 7:30 @ Pinnacle Nissan
defibvt Offline

Loc: AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
Adam, don't let the fire die out. there's always an open seat man.
What he said x2!!!

#327201 - 23/10/07 12:29 PM Re: Meeting on Nov 2nd 7:30 @ Pinnacle Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

Adam,

I have to agree. even though I met u once. Ur a great guy. and it's a bummer to see this happen. But don't be a stranger. that's all I'm asking smile . I say, lez hit the junkyard, and see if we can pick up an X for you. it'll be a little dented up. but hey it's an X

#327202 - 23/10/07 02:37 PM Re: Meeting on Nov 2nd 7:30 @ Pinnacle Nissan
MadManX Offline

1/64 Matchbox Xterra

See Adam... For a cool cost of a Big Mac Meal... We can get you back in the club smile

And I though I had to have two meetings and an Xcursion. Hum... Guess I should check the rules again.

-MadManX
2007 Red NISMO Frontier

#327203 - 23/10/07 05:54 PM Re: Meeting on Nov 2nd 7:30 @ Pinnacle Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

Any time any place Adam you will always have a seat in my rig.
Waldo/Onix laugh [ThumbsUp]

#327204 - 24/10/07 02:53 AM Re: Meeting on Nov 2nd 7:30 @ Pinnacle Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

Adam, can't you be "grandfathered" in or something?

T-Ray and Rinky, I need to pay my dues, and it sounds like MadmanX wants to become an official member. Are we going to meet in November?

#327205 - 24/10/07 06:14 AM Re: Meeting on Nov 2nd 7:30 @ Pinnacle Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

Adam, you are always welcome. No need to leave just because you were wheelin' the X and had a mishap (which could happen to anyone at anytime). S*** happens, there is always a place for you at the meetings and a seat in my X. I know Lindsey would really miss you and Joanie and Terra as would I.

Lots of people without X's still hang out...well maybe only one. For example, Travis and Co. still comes around even though he eats all the pizza at meetings, but we still invite him and only pick on him a little bit. wink laugh Just kidding Trav, you know I love ya. [Wave]

I will call Pinnacle Nissan today to set up a meeting for Nov. the contacts' name is Jim, right? Lost his card and the last thread that had the info.

We will have a meeting on the 2nd at 7:30pm most likely at Pinnacle. I will start a thread when it is confirmed. Sounds like we have some biz to take care of. [ThumbsUp]

#327206 - 24/10/07 07:03 AM Re: Meeting on Nov 2nd 7:30 @ Pinnacle Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

Tim, I believe his name was Tom at Pinnacle.

You guys are a great bunch of friends and don't think that without X you will be without me. I just need some time to lick the ol'wounds and set my priorities straight.

I still haven't heard from Metlife on what they are going to do with the X. I'll be placing a call today if I have time.

I will come to the meeting and participate when I can. I will continue with the Website, although I've let it go quite a while, and when someone wants to take it over, I'll train them.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes and the co-pilot offers. I will definately hit one of you up for that, just not right away. Maybe after my boy is born and I know everything is gonna be alright.
[Wave]

#327207 - 24/10/07 09:24 AM Re: Meeting on Nov 2nd 7:30 @ Pinnacle Nissan
MadManX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Conundrum:
Tim, I believe his name was Tom at Pinnacle.

You guys are a great bunch of friends and don't think that without X you will be without me. I just need some time to lick the ol'wounds and set my priorities straight.

I still haven't heard from Metlife on what they are going to do with the X. I'll be placing a call today if I have time.

I will come to the meeting and participate when I can. I will continue with the Website, although I've let it go quite a while, and when someone wants to take it over, I'll train them.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes and the co-pilot offers. I will definately hit one of you up for that, just not right away. Maybe after my boy is born and I know everything is gonna be alright.
[Wave]
I'll help with what ever I can. Just give me a yell. Depending on what's invloved in the website I might be able to take that on if you like since that is what I do for a living (build websites). Other than that just ask. If I can't help I'm sure someone else might be able to.

Oh... Do I need two sets of dues for me and Sheila? Since it is technically her X too?

-MadManX
2007 Red NISMO Frontier

#327208 - 24/10/07 09:50 AM Re: Meeting on Nov 2nd 7:30 @ Pinnacle Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by MadManX:
Quote:
[b]Tim, I believe his name was Tom at Pinnacle.

[Wave]
I'll help with what ever I can. Just give me a yell. Depending on what's invloved in the website I might be able to take that on if you like since that is what I do for a living (build websites). Other than that just ask. If I can't help I'm sure someone else might be able to.

Oh... Do I need two sets of dues for me and Sheila? Since it is technically her X too?

-MadManX[/b]
1 set of dues per family is fine.

I resigned as club secretary god knows when - several months ago and still have all the cash in my safe to hand over when I finally make it to a meeting. Someone has to hit Preston up for the bank account info tho, which I never received.

My X is over at Pinnicle right now, I can see if I can find Tom later when I go pick her up.

#327209 - 26/10/07 12:02 PM Re: Meeting on Nov 2nd 7:30 @ Pinnacle Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

*****Meeting Nov. 2nd 7:30pm @ Pinnacle*****

[ThumbsUp] Talked to Tom at Pinacle today and we are a go for the conference room and pizza. I asked about the A/V equipment, he said he will have the A/V equipment available to us if anyone has pictures on their computer. confused

Need a good turnnout since last month's meeting didn't happen. There are also new people to vote on and planning for the rest of year, Chrsitmas party etc; Be good to see some faces that have been too busy to play lately.... [Wave]

I'll see what I can do about some schwag to raffle off. Hope to see you all there!

#327210 - 26/10/07 03:33 PM Re: Meeting on Nov 2nd 7:30 @ Pinnacle Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

maybe i'll roll on down there just for the fun of it.

#327211 - 26/10/07 08:24 PM Re: Meeting on Nov 2nd 7:30 @ Pinnacle Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

For those who don't know, Pinnacle Nissan is at:

7601 E Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

BTW, I'll be there.

#327212 - 26/10/07 10:39 PM Re: Meeting on Nov 2nd 7:30 @ Pinnacle Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'll be there.

#327213 - 26/10/07 11:23 PM Re: Meeting on Nov 2nd 7:30 @ Pinnacle Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

i will be there . laugh

#327214 - 27/10/07 06:56 AM Re: Meeting on Nov 2nd 7:30 @ Pinnacle Nissan
defibvt Offline

Loc: AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by T-Ray:

[ThumbsUp] Talked to Tom at Pinacle today and we are a go for the conference room and pizza. I asked about the A/V equipment, he said he will have the A/V equipment available to us if anyone has pictures on their computer. confused

Need a good turnnout since last month's meeting didn't happen. There are also new people to vote on and planning for the rest of year, Chrsitmas party etc; Be good to see some faces that have been too busy to play lately.... [Wave]

I'll see what I can do about some schwag to raffle off. Hope to see you all there!

Thanks Tim...strong work.

#327215 - 27/10/07 11:15 AM Re: Meeting on Nov 2nd 7:30 @ Pinnacle Nissan
NOSUP4U Offline

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
Quote:
Sad to say it. I cannot be the Pres or a Member any more due to the fact I will no longer own an X in the immediate future.

I've been mulling this over for the last couple of days. It's very strange to me, since this forum and our Club has been the routine that I've known for the last several years.

I had no idea how profoundly affected I am by this until I tried to watch Xtreme4X4 this weekend. I couldn't do it. frown

Tim, you've got to take the riens, I'm sorry.
Whoa Adam, this is the first I'm seeing this. This is definitely a tragedy for the club, you've been a great member and great Pres. For sure there is always a seat open for you any time we're wheeling, and definitely can come out and hang at meetings or whatnot. You will be missed for sure.

frown

Mark

#327216 - 01/11/07 06:31 PM Re: Meeting on Nov 2nd 7:30 @ Pinnacle Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am coming this time.

Sorry to see you go Adam! And whenever you decide to come out with us, you are most welcome in my X, since I might need more help than others getting over the rocks and what not smile

#327217 - 01/11/07 06:48 PM Re: Meeting on Nov 2nd 7:30 @ Pinnacle Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

well ill be attending with randy/ madmanx i dont own an x so i hope thats cool with everyone if not let me know

#327218 - 01/11/07 07:42 PM Re: Meeting on Nov 2nd 7:30 @ Pinnacle Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well, considering you led our last Xcursion, you are definitely welcome.

#327219 - 01/11/07 08:07 PM Re: Meeting on Nov 2nd 7:30 @ Pinnacle Nissan
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'll be there, the mrs has to work a little late so i'll be heading out there on my own.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal