Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
23/04/24 04:27 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 131 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#322667 - 04/02/08 02:55 PM Snowing on me in Glendale
Anonymous
Unregistered

Anybody else in the valley getting any too?

#322668 - 04/02/08 03:09 PM Re: Snowing on me in Glendale
Anonymous
Unregistered

Rain only in Sct.

#322669 - 04/02/08 03:09 PM Re: Snowing on me in Glendale
Anonymous
Unregistered

Joannie just called to say it was hailing.!

#322670 - 04/02/08 03:15 PM Re: Snowing on me in Glendale
Anonymous
Unregistered

yeah i had to change out a compressor today , as soon as i got everything soldered up it hailed on me and then flat out rained , needless to say i was soaking wet and cold all day frown

#322671 - 05/02/08 07:24 AM Re: Snowing on me in Glendale
MadManX Offline

Loc: Maricopa, AZ
No snow for me, not even rain... But doing some wiring work last night on the truck and I was freezing, high COLD winds for me is all. And this morning I had a layer of ice on my truck. And drove to work in thick fog (nothing like cali, but more than these AZ people ever see).

-MadManX
- "Fully Shrocked" by ShrockWorks
- Ramsey 9000UT Winch w/ Synthetic Cable
2007 Red NISMO Frontier
- ShrockWorks Full Underside Armor
- ShrockWorks "Modified" Rock Sliders

#322672 - 05/02/08 07:30 AM Re: Snowing on me in Glendale
Anonymous
Unregistered

The tops of the McDowell mtns are white. Snow level dipped real low yesterday.

Happy Jack got 27". Flagstaff got well over a foot. Snow bowl got 18".

It's been a good snow year. It should do wonders for the ground water. Maybe Mormon Lake will have water in it again this year.

#322673 - 05/02/08 07:37 AM Re: Snowing on me in Glendale
Anonymous
Unregistered

Can anybody see Four Peaks from where they are?
Snow on them?

#322674 - 05/02/08 07:47 AM Re: Snowing on me in Glendale
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
... Maybe Mormon Lake will have water in it again this year.
That I'd have to see to believe. Maybe it's time for a road trip to the Lodge for some grub?? Mmmm!!

#322675 - 05/02/08 11:38 AM Re: Snowing on me in Glendale
MadManX Offline

Loc: Maricopa, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by Skatchkins:
Can anybody see Four Peaks from where they are?
Snow on them?
It had snow on them when me and Onix when up a couple weeks ago long after a storm. They should have snow on them for sure now.

-MadManX
- "Fully Shrocked" by ShrockWorks
- Ramsey 9000UT Winch w/ Synthetic Cable
2007 Red NISMO Frontier
- ShrockWorks Full Underside Armor
- ShrockWorks "Modified" Rock Sliders

#322676 - 06/02/08 11:21 AM Re: Snowing on me in Glendale
Anonymous
Unregistered

McDowells had snow and so did Cave Creek. I was up at the Mormon lake lodge the weekend of 1/26 the snow behind the cabins was about 3,4 may be deeper I never got my feet down to ground level. They snow covered lake or marsh looked great, helped a guy on the fire road(fr3) just off I-17. jeep liberty, street tires he was in one of the pull outs playing with his family in the snow, when he decided to leave he was just spinning and had dug himself into 4 nice little holes. Put the X in 4hi got the snatch strap out pulled him out. Ate at the lodge Sat night dam I forgot how good the food was and the apple pie is a must.

#322677 - 06/02/08 12:17 PM Re: Snowing on me in Glendale
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by slmh1296:
McDowells had snow and so did Cave Creek. I was up at the Mormon lake lodge the weekend of 1/26 the snow behind the cabins was about 3,4 may be deeper I never got my feet down to ground level. They snow covered lake or marsh looked great, helped a guy on the fire road(fr3) just off I-17. jeep liberty, street tires he was in one of the pull outs playing with his family in the snow, when he decided to leave he was just spinning and had dug himself into 4 nice little holes. Put the X in 4hi got the snatch strap out pulled him out. Ate at the lodge Sat night dam I forgot how good the food was and the apple pie is a must.
I just hate you sooooo much...!!! J/K Good to know there is that much white stuff up there and that the lodge is still open. I remember them having some MEAN Beans!

Thanks!

PS - I stayed at the Lodges there and that was definately not worth the $$$. Or at least get the one that is completely separate so you don't hear the neighbors screwing. It was funny though because when he was done, he asked her "Well what do I call you now?" Kinda an insider joke between my Wife and I now. And to think he was banging on the wall while my Wife was brushing her teeth in the morning. :rolleyes:

#322678 - 06/02/08 04:52 PM Re: Snowing on me in Glendale
Anonymous
Unregistered

Funny you bring up the next door room noise. I could hear them just kinda moving around, I was just hoping there would be no sounds of sex we took are kids and thats all I would of needed, Dad what that noise is she okay should you go over there is he killing her, whats that bagging,why are the pictures falling off the wall? But I got lucky they were cool.
I got lucky on the room rate they lost my reservation so I got a better room for the cheaper room price. But I think I would go there again.
YES the beans were great cowboy beans they call them.

#322679 - 07/02/08 10:02 AM Re: Snowing on me in Glendale
Anonymous
Unregistered

These guys had no reservation to the noises they were making. [LOL]

#322680 - 07/02/08 01:19 PM Re: Snowing on me in Glendale
Anonymous
Unregistered

That would suck.

I'll be in a cabin all wknd in Forest Lakes. But neighbors are a lot over. wink

Still 3 feet of snow on the webcam snow stick

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal