Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 137 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#329987 - 09/06/04 08:47 PM flagstaff
n2fireresq Offline

Loc: Missouri
i just spent 11 days in Flagstaff and surrounding area. you all have a lot of Xterra's out there. i never once saw one with a AXOC or XOC sticker on any of the above. wonderful area out there as well. saw several interesting trails i would have loved to went on but the 03 windstar just doesnt do it.

#329988 - 10/06/04 06:04 AM Re: flagstaff
XROCK Offline

Loc: Prescott, Az
Glad you enjoyed it. Flag is great!
If there were jobs there we would live there instead of Phoenix! 15 degrees cooler and trees!
laugh

#329989 - 10/06/04 06:21 AM Re: flagstaff
panhandleX Offline

Loc: Panama City, FL
Maybe I can change that. I've been out there twice now. First time was for the civil service test for their F.D. Second time was for the agility test and initial interview. I should know in the next day or two if I get to come back for the final interview w/ the Fire Chief. Let me tell you going from sea level to over 7000ft in a day and doing an agility test about killed this FL boy. But I passed it. If i make it out there though you will have AZXC and XOC representation.

#329990 - 10/06/04 07:47 AM Re: flagstaff
XterrAZ Offline

Loc: Anthem, Arizona
We used to have a member in Flagstaff a couple of years ago. His law office business was just too time consuming for him and had to drop out of the club. He was a member on the XOC also, "Mountain Man", if memory serves me correctly. Great guy but not enough time to play.

Good luck on the job, we could use a rep in Flag to promote the club. We have several runs in the summer to that area so you wouldn't have to drive everytime to hook up with the club. Very cool outing in August for the Fat Tire/Toys for Tots bike ride from Flagstaff to the Grand Canyon (or close anyway). We're support vehicles for the riders, maybe you'll make it if the job works out.

[ThumbsUp]

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal