Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
ECXC 2024!
by Tom
10/05/24 09:56 AM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 90 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#324914 - 18/12/07 08:58 AM Anyone up for the 22nd?
MadManX Offline

Loc: Maricopa, AZ
Anyone want to do a run this Saturday (the 22nd)? Up for suggestions on a destination still... Been browsing the pages of the books looking for a good trail to catch my eye.

The Fronty will probably be down for the count on the run. Found out last run Sheila needs cambers and her drivers side alignment is really bad. She is driving on a "maypop" till we get her aligned and swap some rubber (my old spare and her spare) onto the alloys.

Ran the snow in Flagstaff the last two weeks and in the sand the weeks before that... So either rocks or a sceinic, moderatly rated trail would be cool. Or back to the snow, since another storm is headed our way (Somewhere other than Flagstaff?). Not going extream till the new year though smile

AZ-Ted and Onix are due to catch a run with me soon... You guys going? Got any suggestions?
- "Fully Shrocked" by ShrockWorks
- Ramsey 9000UT Winch w/ Synthetic Cable
2007 Red NISMO Frontier
- ShrockWorks Full Underside Armor
- ShrockWorks "Modified" Rock Sliders

#324915 - 18/12/07 09:22 AM Re: Anyone up for the 22nd?
Anonymous
Unregistered

If you ship me and my truck back to Az, without having me to drive it, I'm down. [drink]

#324916 - 18/12/07 05:55 PM Re: Anyone up for the 22nd?
Anonymous
Unregistered

SWANKy is doing something on the 22nd. Might want to check out the SWANKy section over on N4W.

#324917 - 18/12/07 09:16 PM Re: Anyone up for the 22nd?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah, I saw the SWANKy post about Payson. I can't commit to the 22nd just yet, but I should know by Thursday...

#324918 - 19/12/07 06:47 AM Re: Anyone up for the 22nd?
MadManX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing4aliving:
SWANKy is doing something on the 22nd. Might want to check out the SWANKy section over on N4W.
Thanks for the heads up... I'll see if they ferm up plans by the weekend... Usually thier runs scare me eek

Sheila suggested 4peaks though. If that's any help, and SWANKy sounds like they are going somewhere in Payson for snow?

Any takers to either or other suggestions? Or is this run turning out to be another bust for the month?

-MadManX
2007 Red NISMO Frontier

#324919 - 20/12/07 07:05 AM Re: Anyone up for the 22nd?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by MadManX:
Usually thier runs scare me eek

I LOL'd.

4 peaks had some snow on it last weekend. We ran the hard side of Edwards Park Loop and laid fresh tracks in about 6" of snow. We had an open diff'd truck to it too. There likely won't be much snow left up there this weekend though.

#324920 - 20/12/07 07:23 AM Re: Anyone up for the 22nd?
MadManX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
4 peaks had some snow on it last weekend. We ran the hard side of Edwards Park Loop and laid fresh tracks in about 6" of snow. We had an open diff'd truck to it too. There likely won't be much snow left up there this weekend though.
I've been running in snow the last couple weeks. A whiteout in the first big storm in Flagstaff (about 6") and last weekend the same area had about 12". The slow was so deep we I was leaving 3 tracks, 2 tires and a pumkin. We ran one nearly stock S, a NISMO fronty on bald tires and mine. Only had to tug the fronty twice, once was from stopping too close to the snow banks from the plows and slid in, the second cause the snow wasn't as deep as it looked so we high centered her.

I could go for some mud or rock though. Maybe 4peaks might not be a bad idea. Still no takers thoug...

-MadManX
2007 Red NISMO Frontier

#324921 - 20/12/07 11:19 PM Re: Anyone up for the 22nd?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I can't make it. Too much to do before Xmas.

#324922 - 21/12/07 05:56 PM Re: Anyone up for the 22nd?
MadManX Offline

Well, Wally, Randy and I are heading to Four Peaks in the morning if anyone wants to go. We are meeting at Christy's cabaret parking lot across from AZ Mills at 8:00am. Easier than fighting the last minute shoppers at the mall Call me if you are coming...I will actually answer her phone :-) my number is 480-227-7987.

--Sheila
2007 Red NISMO Frontier

#324923 - 21/12/07 07:29 PM Re: Anyone up for the 22nd?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well the tires are swapped M/t's are on i am ready... Off to panda eXpress. See you all at Christy's
Waldo laugh

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal