Hello fellow AZXC members.

As some of you may know, I work for Landis Cyclery in Tempe. We (Landis) sponsor a bicycle club called the White Mountain Road Club ( www.WMRC.org ). Each year the club puts on one of the largest cycling events the Valley of the Sun Stage Race (Feb. 17, 18, 19th, 2006). The event is held over a three day period at three different locations around the Valley (Time Trial, Criterium and Road Race). We are in desperate need of volunteers for the event for all three days. We need help in all aspects, course marshalls, follow vehicles, sag support, feed stations, etc. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. The hours will vary depending on day and task, but it should be a real good time. It would be nice to get a couple of trucks out from AZXC (lots of X-posure). If you are interested in helping out for any/all days, send me a P.M. and I'll put you in contact with the proper people.

Thanks in advance.

If you have any questions you can post them here and I'll try to answer them.

"Duct tape is like the Force: It has a dark side and a light side - and it holds the universe together."