2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#92459 - 05/10/01 06:59 PM Sheehy Nissan (Manassas, VA) again!!!
chewy50 Offline

Loc: Alexandria, VA
I referenced one of my roommates to this place after getting great service while purchasing my Xterra, and again they came through. While my roomie didn't get an Xterra, (mistake!) they still gave him a great deal on the vehicle he purchased. If you live in the DC area, you have to look at the deals at this dealership. If you don't, you probably don't deserve to drive an Xterra! laugh

The best way to go about this is to go online, send them a request and deal with their internet salesperson, Louise. Go here to check it out...

[ 10-05-2001: Message edited by: chewy50 ]

"You just go and lay your hand
on a Pittsburgh Steelers' fan,
And I think you're gonna finally understand..." Charlie Daniels

#92460 - 07/10/01 02:32 PM Re: Sheehy Nissan (Manassas, VA) again!!!
Ag_xterra Offline

Loc: San Antonio, TX
thats where i bought my X from. they offered $1000 more for my trade than the previous 4 dealers i had been to plus they let me test drive 2 xterras on my own with no saleman along for the ride. then they sold me my Xterra for invoice price. great dealership.

#92461 - 08/10/01 08:04 AM Re: Sheehy Nissan (Manassas, VA) again!!!
Johnson Offline

Loc: Northern Virginia
Interesting.....I'll have to keep them in mind for parts and service. I bought my Xterra from Winchester but have since moved to the NOVA area and would like to have a place a little closer that I can use for consultation, parts, etc.........

#92462 - 08/10/01 08:13 AM Re: Sheehy Nissan (Manassas, VA) again!!!
chewy50 Offline

Loc: Alexandria, VA
Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
The first time I test drove an Xterra was here. The truck had barely any gas, and they didn't seem all that interested in my business. BUT...that was when the truck first came out, and I told them straight out that I wasn't buying anything yet. So they may have viewed me as wasted time.

I guess as with most dealers, it depends with who you get while you are there...but the person I dealt with was great...twice!

"You just go and lay your hand
on a Pittsburgh Steelers' fan,
And I think you're gonna finally understand..." Charlie Daniels

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal