I have a problem with my 2002 SE that I have never heard before. It is a sound that the X makes when the shifts for the second time. It is a zzzzz sound. So, I took it to Hertrich this morning, they said they would get it in. They didn't. It sat there all day. I called them at 4:30 pm and they said it wasn't done yet. I called back at 4:55 pm because they close at 5. They didn't even look at it. I was so irrate. They didn't have any rental cars, why should I have to pay to rent a car to have my X fixed? They do not do courtesy cars. That is the first I heard of that. They did not bother to call me back to say they did ot get it in, can they resechedule? Bastards. So, I didn't want to take it because it wasn't fixed. They would not do anything for me. That was the second time they messed up. I took it there before to have them fix the differential, they couldn't find the leak. Plain as day and they couldn't find anything wrong. Hertrich is the worst dealership I have ever been to, however, I love my X. By the way, it is in Dover, DE.