2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#92390 - 22/06/03 10:27 PM Montgomery, AL - Jack Ingram - Great Service
Xorand Offline

Loc: LA (Lower Alabama)
Had to give my opinion on my first visit to our local Nissan repair center - Jack Ingram Motors in Montgomery, Alabama.

My truck decided it was going to randomly lock and unlock as I drove down the road. Unfortunately, it also decided to do this when locked and sitting outside work, which set off the alarm.

I took the truck in about 10:00 AM last Thursday. Decided I'd have them drain and fill the rear diff while they were in there with it, anyway.

Got back to work at 10:30 and got a call just after. They said it was a faulty driver's door switch panel and that they had one in stock. Gave me an estimate for the repair, including the rear diff service, just under $200 total.

My wife called about 11:00 and asked if I wanted to go to lunch and pick up the truck. Told her that I wasn't sure when it would be done, but lunch sounded good. Hung up the phone and my voicemail light was flashing. It was the dealer - my truck was done and the total was $171.

Wow. In and out within an hour. Great service, no hassles. They were even going to offer to give me a ride back to work if I needed it, though my wife was already in the area and on the way.

#92391 - 30/06/03 01:41 PM Re: Montgomery, AL - Jack Ingram - Great Service
Chato Offline

Loc: Orange, Tx
Is that any connection to Jack Ingram, the musician? He's awesome.

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal