2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 134 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#92803 - 03/12/03 07:46 PM SHEEHY Nissan In Maryland...
M4A3 Offline

Loc: Maryland
When I bought my X new from them they were nice and reasonable during the sale.

Well, after a few months I had a few mechanical problems with the X.
Took it to two different sheehy locations and they all gave me the run around and wouldn't fix anything but told me they did.

I went to some other mechanical places and they gave me a free estimation on what needed to be done.
Went back to the sheehy and they STILL didn't want to fix the stuff. It was all still covered under warranty.

I have to call Nissan HQ and get them to call a rep to sheehy and make then do the wok needed on my X.

Sheehy is substandard in my book, I will never, NEVBER pay one dollar to them again.
www.a-human-right.com/

#92804 - 04/12/03 07:59 AM Re: SHEEHY Nissan In Maryland...
OffroadX Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD
Which locations? The Annapolis one has a VERY enthusiastic Master Tech that hangs out on the nissanoffroad.net board. I'm sure he would be interested to hear what you have to say.
I don't know about their overall operation, but if you were to speak with Pat I'm sure he would be do what he can to make sure you don't get jerked around.

Brent

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

#92805 - 04/12/03 11:50 AM Re: SHEEHY Nissan In Maryland...
Anonymous
Unregistered

My last vehicle... a 2002 Dodge Stratus R/T was purchased from Sheehy in Upper Marlboro, MD. Sale was great and everything. Right up to the point where I had my first problem with my car.

Bottom line... they wouldn't FIX ANYTHING without me having to call Dodge directly and compain. When I drove the car off the lot the turn signals did not reset after turning. They kept on blinking until you manually moved the selector to off. Took me 4 trips for them to fix that. They kept on telling me "it needs to break in" before it would turn off on it's own. Totall bullshit. I had 4 warped rotars at 6k and they wouldn't replace them under warranty. Wanted me to pay for 4 new shitty rotars. Had an electrical problem that it was in for 3 times... everytime they assured me the fixed the problem. Had a rear light crack from the inside out. They did fix that but in the process scratched the whole rear quarter panel of my black car and then denied everything. The scratch was NOT there the day I dropped it off. Also had a few other warranty issues that were like pulling teeth to get done.

To top it off... they ALWAYS needed to car for more than a day, or so it seemed... and NEVER offered or gave me a vehicle to drive. Even after I asked and even with my BRAND NEW car having all these issues. Needless to say, I sold the Stratus after 11 months and bought an X. I will never buy from Sheehy or Dodge again.

#92806 - 04/12/03 02:52 PM Re: SHEEHY Nissan In Maryland...
M4A3 Offline

Loc: Maryland
Quote:
Originally posted by OffroadX:
Which locations? The Annapolis one has a VERY enthusiastic Master Tech that hangs out on the nissanoffroad.net board. I'm sure he would be interested to hear what you have to say.
I don't know about their overall operation, but if you were to speak with Pat I'm sure he would be do what he can to make sure you don't get jerked around.

Brent
Like I said , this was three years ago when I bought my X. Who knows, maybe a good amount of people had enough and Nissan HQ heard about it.

Annapolis was the one I had the problem with(along with Glen burnie). I don’t remember there being a man by the name of "Pat" but there was this obnoxious woman who was the service manager there. She had real problems.

I do know one of the Sheehy Nissan Service reps now. He comes into where I work often and I told him of what happened. He didn’t seem to know about the people I talked to during the run-around I received from them at that time.
Somewhere, sometime I think some of these employee’s there were "re-directed"

I hope they do have a good operation in there now like you say.

Unfortunately my confidence is lost though.
www.a-human-right.com/

#92807 - 04/12/03 06:12 PM Re: SHEEHY Nissan In Maryland...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Dare I say Carmax?

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal