This was the first new car I'd purchased in more than 10 years. The last one was a 1993 Mazda MX3 (a little black sports car).

Anyway I purchased my new 04 Xterra at Morrey Nissan (www.morreyautogroup.com) in Burnaby, BC (a suburb of Vancouver). I have to say I was very happy with the service.

The sales guy (Martin) was very helpful.

Heck they even called me back two days after I purchased the truck because the business manager had found a way to cut my monthly payments down a bit and asked if I wanted to resign the deal. The amount he saved me was barely noticable, but that's not the point. The point is he took the extra time to save me a few bucks after the sale was done. I've never heard that happening before.

I've had the truck about a week and had one minor problem. The engine light came on and it turns out the computer needed a reboot. Seems when they unplug the battery for showroom use they need to reset the computer. Anyway five minutes later they had that fixed and they washed and vacumed the car. I'm also entitled to FREE oil changes and car washes for the time I own the vehicle.

Overall I'm very impressed and happy with my new toy smile