2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 139 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#93629 - 28/12/04 03:30 PM Morris County NJ Dealerships Recommendations Needed
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi everyone -

I'm in the market for a preferably new (but will consider used) 2004 Xterra and am in Morris County NJ. I would like any pros or cons of the dealers you have dealt with and the place to get the best deal.

Also, is the going price for the Xterra's from $21,000-$25,000?? Anything lower?? That's all I've been coming across.

Thanks in advance for your help smile

#93630 - 29/12/04 06:14 AM Re: Morris County NJ Dealerships Recommendations Needed
Anonymous
Unregistered

I bought my new 2004 X at World Nissan in Spring field. It's on route 22. Not far. They were good to me.

#93631 - 31/12/04 08:13 AM Re: Morris County NJ Dealerships Recommendations Needed
FSRBIKER Offline

Loc: Oak Ridge, NJ
I have had bad service from Denville Nissan, only one mechanic their has ever fixed something on the first time. Lynnes Nissan has two stores I believe, I have bought parts from the one on 206 in Stanhope and these guys seemed good. Post in the NJAX forum as well for more info.
EOE...Opening Soon!

#93632 - 04/01/05 03:02 PM Re: Morris County NJ Dealerships Recommendations Needed
k_enn Offline

Loc: Northern New Jersey
Quote:
Originally posted by lovely2bme:
Hi everyone -

I'm in the market for a preferably new (but will consider used) 2004 Xterra and am in Morris County NJ. I would like any pros or cons of the dealers you have dealt with and the place to get the best deal.

Also, is the going price for the Xterra's from $21,000-$25,000?? Anything lower?? That's all I've been coming across.

Although not in Morris County, you may want to check out O'Brien's Nissan in Hawthorne. I thought the price they offered to me was good, and they were substanially lower than the Costco "no-bargain" price that was offered at Lynnes Nissan. Also, to the extent you are considering a used Xterra, they usually have a fair number on their lot.

They are easy to get to from Morris County. Take 287 North to Exit 59, then take 208 South to Goffle Road in Hawthorne. They are right at the intersection of Route 208 and Goffle Road.

PS, They are also fairly popular with guys in NJAX for dealer service.

k_enn

#93633 - 04/01/05 07:10 PM Re: Morris County NJ Dealerships Recommendations Needed
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by lovely2bme:
Hi everyone -

A great buddy of mine (from years ago) is one of the managers at Lynnes Nissan.

Just go there,

(directions here: http://www.sussexcountynissan.com/index.asp )

and ask for Tom Puco.

Tell him Jeff Whitescarver sent you. Tom's an awesome guy; he'll give you a good deal!

With the '05's coming out the deals will only get better! So be patient, and get agreat deal.

#93634 - 14/01/05 06:29 PM Re: Morris County NJ Dealerships Recommendations Needed
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hi, I agree with JeffW. Best dealership in NJ. I have bought 4 vehicle's from them. They also have a VERY good service department. The parts manager Chris Scott is also very good and will help you with whatever you need.

My first new truck,a Datsan was from them when they were Sussex County Datsan.[Hendricksen Motors]

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal